3

One month later

I woke up and stretched. While I rubbed my eyes I yelled out because Gojo was sitting on my desk chair all of a sudden. "Gojo-sensei! Please never do that ever again!" I yelled out as he chuckled and raised his hands saying "My bad! I didn't mean to startled you!"

I sighed as I shook my head. "Anyways! I have come to inform you that they are ready! You'll go on a mission with them and Nanami" Gojo said as I thought 'Thank you to whoever made Nanami-san in charge of the mission.' I nod my head and say "Okay so me and Nanami-san will teach them?"

Gojo nodded his head and said "I helped them develop a curse technique that has to do with their fists so you and Nanami will teach them to detect curses! Okay? Also, don't forget who you're favorite is!" I sighed as Gojo poked my cheek. "I know Gojo-sensei. I know" I said as he stopped and smiled at me before leaving.

I changed into my uniform and left my room. I got a text message from Nanami that said to meet at the front of the school since the person we need to train will be meeting us later. I put my phone in my pocket and went to the front of the school. "Good you made it" Nanami said fixing his glasses. "It's good to see you again and be able to work with you Nanami-san" I said bowing as he bowed back and said "It's good to work alongside you once again Y/n. Anyways has Gojo even told you who the person is that we are training?"

I sighed and said "No he never said who the person is." Nanami clicked his tongue in annoyance and sighed. "I'll tell you later. Actually, you'll meet him soon either way" Nanami said fixing his tie. I nodded my head as I saw Ijichi pull up. Nanami opened the door for me and I thanked him before getting in.

Timeskip

I was standing outside the movie theater with Nanami while it was raining. I held my umbrella with my hood pulled up. I saw a car pull up and the door open and... 'YU!?!? WAIT A SECOND THERE'S NO WAY HE'S HERE!?' I thought shocked while looking at him. "Good you are here Itadori" Nanami said as I started realizing '...Yu is Sukuna's vessel... meaning Yu died.' I shook my head and bowed it while looking at Yuji as he bowed his head back.

"It's gruesome in there are you two ready?" Nanami asked as me and Yuji nodded our heads. I whispered to Nanami I was going to go to the basement while they checked upstairs. He nodded his head and sent me off.

3rd pov

"Huh? Why did they leave?" Yuji asked Nanami after Y/n left. "She's going to check the basement I need to teach you stuff here then on the rooftop" Nanami said fixing his glasses while thinking 'Tch why does he want to know about my Y/n? He's nobody compared to her.' Yuji oohed then continued walking with Nanami as he thought 'YAY! I'm finally in Tokyo maybe I'll be able to run into nee-san! I'm so excited to see her again!'

Y/n pov

I checked the basement and didn't see any curse residual. I pulled down my hair and then heard a familiar voice. "My sweet daughter stop trying to find anything here when there's nothing here. Plus I suggest you go look for your younger brother" I heard Geto's voice say as my hair was moved. I quickly turned around but didn't see anyone. 'My sweet daughter? Why did I hear Geto say that? Wait... Yuji!' I thought as I pulled up my hood and ran up to the main floor.

I got a call from Nanami and answered it. 'Come up to the roof now' Nanami said before hanging up. I started thinking the worst and went up to the roof. I sighed in relief seeing Yuji okay and Nanami as well. Nanami filled me in and let me have a look at the curses. "You're right Nanami-san... these things are humans" I said quietly while looking at Yuji.

Shoko confirmed our suspension of those curses being humans. 'Disgusting. Why would anyone enjoy doing that? I hate people who think they are god and do whatever they want. I'll kill them if that's the last thing I do' I thought as Nanami noticed my change in posture. "Hey go take a lap not you Yuji" Nanami said correcting himself. I nodded my head and stood up. I took a lap around a nearby park and sighed.

I went back and saw Yuji standing all by himself with his back turned towards me. I mentally got excited because I hadn't seen him in such a long time. "Yu~" I said throwing my arms over his shoulder as my hair fell out of my hood. "Huh? NEE-SAN!?!" Yuji yelled out in excitement as he saw my hair. I smiled as I let go and he turned around and gave me a big bear hug.

I chuckled and hugged him back as I played with his hair. "Yu it's so good to see you and know you're okay" I said kissing the top of his head as he giggled. "Wait what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in an exchange program?" Yuji asked as he stopped hugging me and gave me a confused head tilt. I sighed as I said "I lied I was never in an exchange program. I'm a student at Jujutsu High just like you Yu."

Yuji's jaw dropped as I explained everything about why I lied and why I never visited. "Ohh okay, I get it!" Yuji said as I smiled and asked "... You don't get it do you?" He shook his head no sadly as I chuckled and explained it again in a way he would only understand. He nodded his head and said "I understand also I'm happy to see you again nee-san!"

I smiled as we walked and talked to where Nanami was. "Okay so we have everything laid out on unnatural deaths reports and I've organized. This should narrow it down where the culprit is to some extent" Nanami said as Yuji stood up and said "So we're storming in!?" I chuckled as I stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder said "Yu~ he said to some extent that doesn't mean he knows where the culprit is."

Yuji huffed a bit in disappointment as Nanami thought 'Why is she so close to him? She doesn't even know him. Why can't she be like that to me? Caring and loving... why is she still only like that to him!? Someone she doesn't even know.'

A/N: sorry for being gone for a long time. I've just been burnt out lately. But I'll try to post on both of my JJK stories soon!

1184 words