Needy 🏹

another smutty kate bc I love her and heads full of her<3

tags: 18+ smut. no plot pure smut, grinding, groping, exhibitionism, eating out, fingering
__________________________________

If there was one thing Kate hated, it was big crowds. But she would do anything for you so she went to the club with you because you wanted to get some drinks and dance.

And you reassured her she wouldn't regret it.

She quickly realized she didn't regret it one bit as you soon as you began grinding against her crotch while you guided her hands across your body.

She moved her hips along with yours and the hot and crowded atmosphere only made her body feel more warm. You guided her hands to your tits and she mumbled indistinctly but you couldn't hear nor understand her because of the loud music playing so you let go and let her freely grope your tits.

She squeezed them gently and pressed her lips to your neck before going up and nibbling on your ear, "let's go somewhere else yeah?"

She then snaked her arm around your waist and guided you towards the bathrooms. Kate almost tripping over her combat boots from trying to pass by people hastily, clearly not wanting to wait around for other people to move.

You couldn't help but giggle at how eager she was, and only from dance for such a short amount of time. You knew this would've happened nonetheless but still surprised how fast she got into the mood.

She opens the bathroom door and goes to the farthest stall before quickly pulling you in then closing and locking the door. She then pushed you against the door and her lips left kisses against your neck as your hands went up to play with her hair. "Got excited so quick huh Katie?" You teased and she groans.

"You were practically teasing me out there baby." She whines and her hands make their way down to squeeze your ass before giving you a smack.

"It's not nice to play like that pretty girl." She coos into your neck as her hands slip underneath your dress.

"But it's fun." You mumble and spread your legs.

"Think so?" She whispers and puts one of her legs in between your thighs making you moan.

You nod as she moves it up and down against your slit. "K-Katie-" you whimper and lay your head against the door.

"You look so good tonight." She murmurs and sucks on your skin then leaves a kiss on your neck mark.

You hum and buck your hips forward as she pulls away and smashes her lips against yours. You immediately kiss back and grab her jaw as her hands come up to squeeze your tits through your dress. You moan into her mouth which only makes her kiss you with more passion and continuing to rub her thigh against you, tormenting your poor cunt.

You already felt your arousal seeping through your panties, embarrassingly fast. She then pulls away and grabs the top of your dress and brings it down, exposing your tits to her. She quickly goes down and starts sucking on your left nipple while squeezing the right. You moan out and look down at her as she then alternates, looking up at you with those pretty blue eyes. "Katie-"

She alternates once more before squeezing them both and pulling away, admiring how gorgeous you were. She then drops to her knees and brings your dress up, letting it sit around your waist. A smirk then appears on her lips as she admires the little wet spot you had on your panties. "Already?" She teases making you whimper.

"J-Just for you baby." You say and she groans.

"Good girl." She murmurs before leaving a singular kiss against your clit making you whimper again.