Goner 🏹

i have been writing every day of october for kinktober but keep forgetting i have a wattpad acc </3333 but good news i have two for my kate lovers!

tags: 18+ smut. trying to make you squirt, edging, teasing, fingering, cunnilingus, she's a menace

imagine reluctantly telling your girlfriend Kate that you've never squirted before and knowing you were doomed when her pupils dilated and she was lightly biting her bottom lip.

you were done for.

and there she was on her knees while you were on the edge of the bed with your legs spread out as much as you could handle. she had you holding them while she fingered you fast with ease. she didn't want to waste any time and knew you'd be such a good girl for her that you'd listen to anything she'd say.

"f-fuck k-kate-" you whimpered and she only looked up at you with a fake pout.

"why tell me you've never squirted before if you didn't want me to help you hm?" she murmurs, holding your hips down because you were starting to squirm.

you whimpered and she just chuckled, kissing your inner thigh while she expertly worked her fingers inside you. she had been eating you out and fingering you for an hour, just edging you close to an orgasm a handful of times because she wanted to ensure you were wet enough.

"we were talking about things we've never done katie- that didn't mean we had to do it now-" you whined and she just shrugged.

"i don't know baby, you had a look in your eye..." she cooed, making your legs shake.

"that was all you!" you say and attempt to point a finger at her.

"it's fine. you're gonna love it and i will make sure you'll make a mess." she murmurs and looks down at the mess you were already making.

your arousal dripping to her fingers and down to your asshole, the noise was heavenly. "all this for me, princess? you shouldn't have..." she murmurs and goes back in to suck on your clit.

you lay your head back against the pillow and let go of one of your legs to pull on her ponytail since she was going to be stubborn and stay there anyway. "you're so annoying-" you mutter and she pulls away from you just to grin up at you, her lips glistening.

"don't act like you don't love it." she teases, making you roll your eyes.

"no comment? whatever you say baby." she says with a little pout.

you keep a straight face because you don't need her to be on your ass even more, it's bad enough you already know that if she does get you to squirt, you'll die of embarrassment but now this too?

she was unbelievable, despicable even. always a fucking menace and making sure you were a goner no matter what.

you were interrupted with the sound of her clicking her tongue, "look at me."

you looked down as she slid her fingers out only to put them into her mouth so she can suck them clean.

holy what a view.

you looked at her in awe when she slips them out with a plop and brings them back down to tease your entrance, "think you're finally ready."

"please- just get it over with so I can die of embarrassment in the comfort of my bed." you whined as she just circled around with the tip of a finger.

"geez you're so on edge today... you've gotta relaxxx." she murmurs and finally slides them in.

she only slid them in a few inches before she started curling them up to hit your g spot. she slid them back out before repeating the process but increasing the speed. you let go of her hair and hold onto your leg again as you watched her. she was looking at your sopping pussy, so focused on the way your walls just took her fingers easily.

"when you feel like you gotta pee, just let go okay? it's not pee and i don't give a fuck if im in the splash zone." she says pointing a finger at you with her unoccupied hand.

you just nod and relax your body. it'll be easy. you felt like you've nearly done it before but you'd usually stop before you had a chance to figure it out. but now you knew kate wasn't just going to let you not do it.

she was fucking committed.

"you've been doing so good for me baby, promise it'll be worth it. it's gonna feel so good." she murmurs and goes faster.

you were dripping excessively and you felt that familiar feeling in your stomach but it felt different, stronger even. she placed her other hand on your stomach and lightly pressed on it making her let out an unexpected moan. "mm like that baby- fuck you're doing amazing." she murmured and squeezed her thighs together for some kind of friction.

you were dripping excessively and you felt that familiar feeling in your stomach but it felt different, it was stronger. and it came at you faster than usual. "rub your clit for me, pretty girl." she moans and you quickly bring your right hand to do so.

she placed her other hand on your stomach and lightly pressed on it making her let out an unexpected moan. "mm like that baby- fuck you're doing amazing." she murmured and squeezed her thighs together for some kind of friction.

then it all hit you at once, your orgasm but this time it came with even more shakes from your body and a clear liquid quickly coming out, and splashing kate in the process. you moaned louder than usual and once it all came out, shivered and whimpered as kate immediately stopped and went up to console you.

she left kisses on your head and cuddled you, as your breathing calmed down to the sounds of he heartbeat, completely ignoring the mess as you felt like dying of embarrassment. as expected.