Princess 🏹

got a request for pillow princess reader!

tags: 18+ smut. eating out, fingering, teasing, overstimulation

__________________________________

Kate had always loved giving than receiving and you were the complete opposite. You preferred receiving than giving and once you started dating you instantly realized you were a perfect match.

And although you preferred receiving, you made it clear right away you would not mind giving her oral. But she always wanted to focus on you. To give you pleasure because your moans were almost enough to get her off. Told you to not worry about her.

She would genuinely spend hours between your thighs and wouldn't care if you ate her out or not.

As she was right now face buried in your cunt after giving you two orgasms. You were squirming around wanting her to stop, this time around just so desperate to taste her but she wasn't budging.

She pulls away from your clit and slides a finger in, looking up at you, giving you a knowing look, "Stop squirming- just be my good little pillow princess." She murmurs, leaving a kiss on your inner thigh.

You whine and she just gives you a warning look, slipping her finger inside giving you a little pout, "thought you loved when I'm between your legs pretty girl..." She teases and you lay your head back against the pillow, eyes fluttering and butterflies roaming wild in your stomach.

She always made you feel this way, and always knew just what to say. Knowing exactly what you want to hear.

And even if she didn't know you well enough, your walls clenching against her finger were an instant giveaway.

"Stop squirming." She coos and you whimper.

"Kate I wanna taste you." You cry and she shakes her head.

"Nuh uh baby." She tuts making you whimper and pout.

"Not gonna work princess, now be a good girl and stay still." She says before diving back in to your clit, licking it with the tip of her tongue.

She then stops her finger and adds another, "such a perfect pussy." She murmurs against you, barely intelligible.

"Kate!" You cry out and she hums against your pussy, sending a shiver all throughout your body.

"Baby please- mmm I wanna taste you- I wanna be a good girl for you." You plead but she just thrusts her fingers inside you harder.

"Fuck!" You moan out and feel your orgasm approaching in your lower abdomen.

"Then be a good girl and cum for me." She pulls away to murmur then goes back to sucking on your clit.

Suddenly it hit you hard and your legs were shaking uncontrollably, as Kate slowed down so you could ride your high.

You looked down at her and glared at her which only made her laugh. "Don't get mad at me baby, I just love you and your pussy so much." She coos and you roll your eyes before giving her a small smile as she slips her fingers out of you.

She then brings them up to your mouth and you instantly open it making her slip them in while you sucked on your own juices. She moaned at how pretty you looked and you gave her your best doe eyes while doing it.

She then slips her fingers out of your mouth with a plop before a smirk appears on her lips, "I think you have one more in you don't you baby?"