Heaven is a place on earth 🏹

you had started dating after you started working there because Kate couldn't help but flirt with you every chance she had and you fell for it. you had no choice but to fall for the sassy, clumsy, and enticing daughter of your boss.

it had been a eight months now and only because of that she comes around more often. Eleanor had told you about her during your first week that her daughter rarely comes by, and that she does go to the company's events but only when asked nicely.

so you never thought you'd see her but the one time she decided to come in and found you organizing one of Eleanor's filing cabinets, she was entranced. that black tight fitting skirt that hugged every curve of your body and went right below your thick thighs was like heaven to her.

she swore she had never seen someone so beautiful, let alone looking the part while working and knew she had to make you hers.

and she did.

now the problem was Kate loved playing dangerous games. teasing you as much as possible because she loved getting a reaction out of you. she liked getting scolded by you, she lived for it.

so when she popped into your office, locking the door, and closing the blinds, you immediately knew she was up to no good. which was bad because you were in the middle of a call to schedule a meeting for her mom.

she didn't care as she got on her knees beneath you and spread your legs wide while you tried to fight her off — giving her crazy eyes but she was nothing if not persistent.

that's how you ended up in this situation, with her head between your thighs eating you out with no care in the world just because she felt like it. you stopped fighting her on it because you knew her too well and she wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted.

and what she wanted now was to have sneaky sex because she feels like it.

so you kept as calm as possible, breathing steadily while you wrote down all the information you'd give Eleanor later on, "yes Mrs. Bishop is available from the first until the third."

Kate pulled away, giving you a thumbs up and a smirk laid on her lips when you rolled your eyes at her. so pretty.

she went back to eating you out, wrapping her arms around your thighs just to keep you in place as she looked up at you, eyes already fluttering and barely able to think, "uh yes- yes she's able to do noon."

you take a deep breath, holding the phone to your ear and looking at Eleanor's schedule on your laptop to make sure you're reading everything correctly. if it weren't for Kate's bright idea, you already would've finished the call.

but no she was stubborn, just like someone else you knew.

"noon on the second at your usual place- yes i'll let Mrs. Bishop know, thank you." you say and quickly slam the landline phone down.

now Kate was more relentless, lapping at your folds like she's been starving for days. "i hate you so much." you mutter and typed in the appointment on the shared calendar with Eleanor.

you scoot back in your chair and look down at her as she slips one finger inside. you moaned and bucked your hips up, needing more already. Kate only moans against you as your moans come out more needy, sweeter. "fuck! baby-"

you bite your lip, remembering where you were and having to be the one to keep it together. so you just brought a hand down to her hair, tugging on it and laying back against your chair as she pumped her finger faster.

you were already starting to breath heavily, probably due to the fact that this was just turning you on so much which was the worst part. the fact that you loved when she did shit like this but always played it off as if you hated it.