Greedy 🏹

Wanted to get as close to angels number but only got 885;( close enough so sorry for the abrupt ending

tags: 18+ smut. teasing, sassy & impatient kate, fingering, kinda voyuerism

___________________________________

"Isn't it funny with how differently we're dressed and the one between us that looks like she should be able to drive, can't." You joke looking over at Kate as you drive to the mall.

"No I don't actually." She says and pretends to look annoyed.

You were dressed more feminine-like while Kate wore more masculine clothes. And you've found this little fact a bit funny especially when she first asked you out on a date but couldn't pick you up because she couldn't drive to your house.

She somehow made it to your house but she never revealed how.

That didn't matter but what did matter was the way Kate was manspreading on your passenger seat.

How she managed to look so hot on the passenger seat is beyond you but you were so happy to have such a fine ass girlfriend.

You then came up with a silly little idea and decided to go for it. You continue driving as normal, looking straight at the road and move your right hand off the steering wheel and lean over to put it on Kate's thigh.

Your left hand it on the middle of the steering wheel, keeping you straight, meanwhile your right gently squeezes her left thigh. She shifts in her seat and you kept a poker face for the most part.

Unfortunately she was wearing pants, and a whole ass jacket but that could be a very easy fix.

If she really wanted to that is....

You trail your fingers along her thigh, softly from the middle and then towards the inner thigh until she's full on squirming. You bite your lip and look at your peripheral to see her little reactions.

She was biting her lip and already breathing heavily. You'd only just started too.

Well you might as well go big.

"Spread your legs for me Katie." You asked sweetly finally stopping at a red light and she does without a second thought.

"You're fucking crazy." She mutters under her breath and you just shrug, turning to her to give her a grin.

"You love it." You say and move your hand to rub her pussy over her pants.

She gasps and bucks her hips up making you chuckle, "needy much?"

"Shut up." She groans and you continue rubbing her, now a little faster so she can feel some tension.

She then moans and grabs your arm, pulling it down even more. You rub a little hard and go up to rub her clit because you have a feeling it'll feel good.

She moans louder and bucks her hips up making you chuckle, "feel good?"

She doesn't answer and instead grinds on your fingers. You pull away making her pout before trying to undo her pants but unable to do it. The light turns green and you start driving again.

Kate unbuttons her pants then unzips them and for good measure lifts her jacket up so it wouldn't be in the way. Then also pulled her pants down a little.

"That was fast..." you tease and she groans before grabbing your hand and leading you towards her pussy.

"So needy." You mumble and already feel her wetness seep through her boxers.

She bucks her hips up again for more friction making a smirk appear on your lips. "And greedy."

She groans and you tut, shaking your head before moving your hand and finding the convenient hole. Your fingers move through the fabric before finally your fingers rub against her drenched folds. "Holy fuck." You moan and sneak a glance at her when luckily the light turned red.

"Baby you're so fucking wet." You mutter and collect all her wetness with the tips of your fingers before going up and rubbing her clit in slow circles.

"You tease-" she whines and you nod.

"Not nice to be on the other foot now huh?" You tease and she sighs.

But you felt nice and decided to no longer tease and go down to her entrance and only tease it for a solid two fingers before slowly slipping two fingers in. "How's that baby?" You ask looking at her for a second before looking back at the road.

"Oh fuck-" she moans and you could feel her clench against your digits.

"Oh my god just like that." She moans and you continue your same pace, not too fast or slow.

Then another idea occurred and right as the red light hit you slowed down. She whined and you smiled, "gotta be patient baby, the lights red."

"Fuck the lights just please fuck me." She pleads and you turn to her, shaking your head.

"Don't think so Katie." You say and give her a fake frown making her whimper.

You slipped your fingers deep inside and just kept them there, feeling her clench every few seconds.

Then the light turned green and without a second thought you started fucking her harder and faster. "SHIT!" She cried out and laid her head back against her headrest.

"Fuck-! Fuck yes please." She moans out and out of your peripheral can see she closed her eyes.

She looked so fucking gorgeous.

The sound of her sopping pussy filled the car and she started shaking. "I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me pretty baby." You coo and she does, hard.