Nice 🏹

tags: 18+ smut. scissoring

__________________________________

kate whined as you slowly grind yourself against her, bare pussy against her own. both your slick making a melody of sweet noises as you move back and forth, eyes fluttering. "k-katie-" you moaned and gripped her thigh harder to keep yourself steady.

"k-keep going mama- f-fuck you're doing s-so good." she stammered out before letting out whiny moans.

you whimpered as your clit rubbed against hers, staying there and grinding a bit faster because it felt so fucking good. you held up kate's left leg up and held onto it tightly as you fucked yourself onto her.

her hands were gripping your tits, thighs, hips, anything she can have her hands on while you made sure your pussies were rubbing together at every second. your eyes rolled back and desperate whimpers escaped your lips while letting one hand go down to her pretty tits, teasing her nipples.

"fuck baby- god you're doing so good for me." she praised and subconsciously lifted her hips up but wasn't able to move much before one of your legs was over her body.

"f-fuck me! Fuck fuck fuck-" you moaned and look down at her, eyes all glossy and lips pouted.

"yeah baby? feel good huh?" she teased making you nod, wanting to play nice so she can let you cum after hours of edging your poor pussy.

"l-love it so much katie!" you cried and leaned your head against her ankle not seeing the way kate bit her lip to not moan at how pussy drunk you were.

"such a good girl for me." she groaned earning herself a desperate whimper from you.

you felt yet another orgasm build up in your lower belly and you had to act quick. you sped up even more, your wetness mixing with hers, dripping everywhere.

"katie- fuck katie- needa cum- please!" you cried and kate fought the urge to quickly climb on top of you just so you had to wait even longer because she had already been so cruel.

maybe too cruel..

"please let me cum." you whimpered and she grunted, gripping your thigh and feeling hee orgasm coming in.

"cum for me baby, you've earned it pretty girl." she murmurs and your eyes widen, looking into her eyes and the small smirk on her lips.

it was all too much and you couldn't help but cum just from the way she was looking at you. your pussy couldn't handle it and your orgasm hit you hard, making your legs shake and tears stream down your cheeks.

her own orgasm hit her after yours so when you stopped grinding against her she couldn't be bothered to stop grinding herself against you just to make sure she reached her high. only realizing she might've overstimulated you to hell and back when you let out cries that brought her back to reality.

she stopped and attempted to calm her breathing as she helped you get off her. "so sorry baby, got too ahead of myself." she murmured, helping you sit next to her before you just laid down next to her.

she sighed and brought your body over to hers, wrapping her arms around you as you laid your head against her chest hearing her heart beat rapidly because of you. "did an amazing job mama." she whispered before your eyes closed off and you drifted off to sleep.