Pretty 🏹

decided to move all my kate smut to its own separate thing instead!

tags: 18+ smut. meet up, slow build up, awkwardness x2, lil date, getting comfy w each other, teasing, stares, tension, making out, eating out, fingering

___________________________________

Your friends had somehow convinced you to visit them at their university, you weren't up to it at first, mostly because you preferred staying to yourself and were introverted as one can be.

You kept your circle close knit and you didn't exactly have it in you to mingle with frat guys and sorority girls. But they reassured you it wasn't anything like that.

They said it was just a little archery competition and they were going to support your friend, Ella, who was apparently on the team. As well their new friend and there came the problem.

They quickly reassured you that she was just if not more awkward than you which at first offended you but then it relieved you a bit.

"I didn't even know they had archery clubs." You said making your friend Jazmin laugh.

"I guess it's like a 'if you know about it, you'll be in it' kinda thing." she says and shrugs.

You made your way to the archery center at the university and as soon as you walked in your friend Ella was up and in position.

You quietly close the door and go off to the stands as you felt the embarrassment surge through your body even if there was less than twenty people in the room.

Jazmin linked her arm to yours as you took a seat at the front row and watch as she steadily controlled her bow then shot the arrow and it went straight to the bullseye.

Damn.

She never exactly used a bow and arrow before but maybe she was just that talented, that she only needed a good two months to be good at it.

Definitely impressive.

Her second arrow was fast and made it into the bullseye, right next to the first.

You took a careful look at her hands and could tell from where you were sat that they were slightly shaking. You crossed your fingers and took a deep breath as if you were the one in her position.

She let go of the string and it was on the line right between the red and the yellow bullseye. Quiet murmurs emerged across the stands and to a table where there were the judges taking notes.

She gave them a nod then walked over to you guys as you give her a reassuring smile, "you did great!!" You whisper and she returns your smile.

"Really glad you came." She says and gives you a quick side hug before a girl walks in out of breath.

"S-sorry- sorry I'm late- but I-I'm here!" The mysterious girl in purple stammers and walks in, taking her position just like that.

Kate came in late because she overslept and scrambled at her apartment trying to find her bow, forgetting she left it at her chair by her dining table.

Right now she was regretting going to sleep so late and was dying of embarrassment but fought through it.

Suddenly you hear your friends whispering to you but you zoned out, not hearing a single word as you admired of pretty this girl was.

She had long dark hair that was in a high ponytail, and from where you were sat, the absolute pretty blue eyes. You only wish she were facing you just so you could stare into them.