Angel 🏹

I got a request to do ghostface!kate!!! one of my new fav combos tbh🤭

tags: 18+ smut. mention of knife, blood, murder. kissing, titty sucking, knife play, teasing, eating out, strap usage (r!receiving)

___________________________________

You were at a Halloween party playing beer pong with a few of your girl friends vs some random guys you never met before. But your friend Alivia apparently knew one of them and trusted him enough to not introduce her to assholes.

They were alright, but after your team surprisingly made all the balls go to their cups, they were drinking a lot more.

You quickly noticed the change in their demeanor from before, how they would make random noises to catch you off guard to now a couple drinks in and using flirting as a distraction.

How subtle.

"What can I do to you angel that'll send me straight to heaven?" He joked making you snort at the slight cleverness at his joke given you were wearing a white dress, angel wings, and a halo headband.

But you made your ball go into the middle cup and the guy in front of you groaned. You laughed and moved to the side as it was your friend Jazmin's turn.

She fell for the bait and ended up missing, making the guy give her a wink. Didn't take too long after that for her to excuse herself as they both ran off somewhere in the big fraternity house.

Horny girl.

The game continued and you didn't question Jazmin's whereabouts, and there lied your first mistake.

You had been getting phone calls from some guy pretending to be ghostface. It was getting on your nerves and you kept blocking their number but they always found a way to continue calling.

They ended up being silent for a whole week so you thought you were in the clear and they just gave up.

But boy they did not.

Right as you started playing beer pong someone came in wearing a ghostface mask and the rest of the costume. You didn't question it, ghostface is just popular this year because of that new movie that came out earlier this year.

What you didn't notice is the way that ghostface ran off after Jazmin and that frat boy soon as they left. How that ghostface followed them the whole way until they made it to a bedroom in a secluded corner of the second floor.

And you never would've guessed that that ghostface would warm your friends in any way but Jazmin's lifeless body on the bed would say otherwise.

That frat boy stood no chance, especially when that ghostface just so happen to hear the way he was looking at you, speaking about you when it wasn't his turn yet. The way he mumbled to his friends about how he'd "hit that" by the end of the night.

If anyone was going fuck you it'd be your ghostface that's just been secretly protecting you all night.

Like that first guy that smacked your ass as soon as you got your first drink? Your ghostface took care of it after you slapped him and walked off with your friends. They didn't want you to feel unsafe.

So they dragged him to an empty bathroom and sliced his throat before throwing him in the bathtub. They cleaned up their knife with the guy's shirt before slipping it back in their robe pocket and checking where you went off to.

You ended up being at the dance floor grinding on some frat guy which only angered your ghostface. As if they were just gonna be on standby and just watch.