Picture Perfect 🏹

it's been a while..... i posted this early july on tmblr but forgot to post it here so i hope y'all like it:)

tags: 18+ smut. teasing kate, pervy kate, she has a strap prepared, referring to said strap as her cock, exhibitionism, photo booth, groping, teasing back, grinding, reverse cowgirl, holding you upright while she fucks you 

You laughed as Kate dragged you around the mall after all the teasing you had done to her. Trying on tight tops and showing her how they looked while she had to force herself to not charge into the little changing room and bend you over right then and there.

The final straw was you trying on bras at Victoria's Secret that just had your tits sitting so perfectly she was genuinely drooling. She only groped them a little bit but how could she be blamed with your tits nearly falling out of it?

Along with that cute little purple skirt that hugged your curves and tummy just right, just how she liked it, she really couldn't be blamed for groping you as if no one was around.

Only barely having you against the wall with your skirt up to show pretty black panties as she fought the urge to give your round ass some hard smacks and take her cock out.

But a risqué idea came to her mind and it'd also serve as a memory to not fuck with her in public like that again. So her first thought was why not stop by the ole reliable photo booth that was at an empty corner of the mall?

So you were a giggling mess as she held your hand and led you to god knows where because she was dead silent and on a mission. It was growing silent as you got to the empty spot of the mall and you were just curious on what she had in mind.

Because she might be a little exhibitionist but she wouldn't want to get caught for public indecency, would she?

Your question would soon be answered when you saw the little photo booth and she walked straight to it. "Kate what are you-"

She opened the curtain and went in first then pulled you in before making you sit on her lap. You quickly closed the curtain then gasped when you felt one of her hands go down your thigh. "You think you're so funny dont you baby?" She whispers in your ear while bringing her other hand to squeezed your left breast.

"Such a fucking tease." She murmurs and brings her right hand closer to your already soaking pussy.

Your breathing became more rapid and you didn't even know how to respond because you just love playing games. But this is the first time you get a consequence out of it and you were stumped on what smart words could help.

She started to lift her hips up against you, purposely grinding just so you can feel her strap. Taunting you. Teasing you.

Her left hand went under your shirt and groped your breast while her right drew circles on your thigh. Your poor thighs were shaking and she hasn't even done anything yet.

She lifted herself up a bit just so she can take her wallet out and handing you her card, "we might as well take some memorable pictures."

You swipe her card, give it back to her and the old scratched up screen asked how many strips you want then to choose the frame. As you were pushing the button to see all the options, Kate moved her hands to your hips to help you grind against her because she wanted you to be nice and wet for her.

Your eyes fluttered and you tried your best just to focus on choosing a cute frame but grinding right on her strap just felt so good.

"Choose a pretty one baby, with a black and white filter." She murmurs and you nod.