Chapter 1

Darkness...

Everything is dark around me...

I remember that I was fighting Kaguya all by my own since that bitch has wipe out all of the shinobi allies with her jutsu, resulting only original team 7 left but they also drop one by one after being exterminated by Zetsu army or from chakra depletion. After all they were in the war for almost 5 years, of course they would exhausted themselves until to their death.

I was preparing the next jutsu; that was based with Sage of Six Path power and the mix of Kurama's full power, hoping that it would bring Kaguya down. Fortunately, it did but it came with consequence when our power collided together resulting for the dimension to crack and the last thing I know, I was being pulled into some great force and lost into unconsciousness.

Are? Am I dead?

{{Confirmation: the transportation of individual [Uzumaki Naruto] into another world would be proceeded. The chakra and skills the individual possessed would come along.}}

Hm? What's that voice? Transportation? Another world? Am I really going to died that I can heard things?

They say dying is normal, natural, something that shouldn't be feared because it was inevitable. Naruto wasn't denying that, no I wasn't scared. But the only thing that make me regret is that, I can't save everyone. I wish that I can turn back time to make things right. Makes things better.

{{Confirmed: Adding Unique Skill [Time Recap] has required.}}

But even if I can turn back in time, the power I have is limited with my body and mortality, even I push my body the best as I could, it would be time that it would break. Why didn't I accept Kurama offer to turn me into Kitsune hanyou before? Ah, right! Because I don't want to lose my humanity.

{{Confirmed: the individual [Uzumaki Naruto] will be evolved into [Kyuubi Kitsune] as was requested.}}

Having knowledge and information also will be great too. That way I can know what I am facing with, either person or power their possessed. It's also great if I can see someone intention toward me.

{{Confirmed: Adding Unique Skill [Grand Scholar] has required.}}

{{Confirmed: Adding Extra Skill [Truth Seeker] has required.}}

Though, it would be a waste if my naivety get into me. After all, my emotions always got in the way of seeing things right in front of me...they're unimportant in surviving, it was something I learned during the war. I'd have to get a better hold on them next time.

{{Confirmed: Adding Unique Trait [Emotional Control] has required.}}

Damn this headache, now I keep hearing voice in my head. It saying something about adding details, does this mean it's creating a new body? But wait, the first thing it said that I was being transported, so it won't be that. Though, I heard about evolving me into Kyuubi, which that would be cool! I hope I get something like old Sage power with Kurama chakra in mix, that would be badass, and something I don't want to restrain in.

{{Confirmed: Adding Extra Skill [Sage of Six Path] has required.}}

{{Confirmed: Adding Extra Skill [Kyuubi Mode] has required.}}

Wow, its really give what I wished. Hmm, let see what else I wanted for my skill. Ah, would be okay if I ask a fast regenerated skill? That would be useful when I got myself into fatal injuries.

{{Confirmed: Adding Extra Skill [Fast Regeneration] has required.}}

{{Notice: You have two more quest skill to be added.}}