Chapter 3

When Naruto arrived at the house where the blacksmith work, he knock on the door. Rigurd has told him that if he need a weapon or clothes, he can goes to their village best artisan. The Goblin Lord has told him where the Dwarf name Kaijin live.

He opened the door and spotted a short waist beard man were hitting on the heated ore evenly and rhythmically with his hammer against the anvil. "Excuse me!" he greeted gently, don't want to disturb the man work yet want to get his attention.

Kaijin stop from his work and looked up, "Ooh, young man. I heard about you from Rimuru-danna. So, what can I help you with?" greeted the Dwarf back warmly.

Naruto smiled softly at the man, "Hello! I'm Uzumaki Naruto. Um, are you Kaijin-san? I was told that I can request the clothes and weapon from him." said him politely.

Kaijin nodded with a grin, "That's would be me. Thought, I'm specialist in weapon. If you want clothes, Garm can help you with that."

"Garm?"

"Aah, he is the one that handle all the clothes with his brother Dord." informed Kaijin casually.

Naruto nodded curtly in understand, Kaijin crossed his arms while looking at the young man in front of him with interest. While he had seen a different type of Lycanthrope before, he never seen someone so beautiful like this one. A silky golden blonde hair, a tamed fluffy fox ears, a fair tanned skin, a shimmering blue eyes that shining like a peace of precious jewel, a three adorable whiskers mark on both of his cheeks, a lean yet well-built body and nine golden fluffy tails on his back.

The young man facial are one thing but the nine-tails with him are quite unique. He never seen a lycanthrope with multiple tails before. "Well then, what kind of weapon would you like me to make?" asked blacksmith curiously.

"Would it be okay if I requested a long-sword and kunai?" asked the blonde hesitantly.

"Kunai? The one that look like a black dagger – with a handle wrapped in bandages and a ring-like pommel? The one that with ninja occupation always use?" question Kaijin neutrally.

Naruto nodded in confirmation, Kaijin grinned and nodded. "Sure, leave that to me. Anything else?"

The blonde kitsune nodded again and take out a katana from his storage seal, shocking Kaijin by the weapon sudden appearance. The katana has a black blade with a purple line on the middle, the handle also black and there is a violet diamond on the pointer of the blade. While the katana is beautiful, the blade was rusty and dull.

 While the katana is beautiful, the blade was rusty and dull

(This is what Naruto's katana looks like)

Kaijin looked at the katana with awe and amazement, he never seen the katana this beautiful before. He wonder what the material were made off, its probably from unknown material that he didn't know about.

Naruto presented the katana to Kaijin with troubled face, "Can you sharped this for me?" asked the blonde softly and pass the katana in Kaijin hands.

The blacksmith inspected it curiously, he examined the katana with a great interest and looked up at the blonde. "Where do you get this katana from? I never seen a material that can manipulate a blade quite like this." remark Kaijin in pique.