Chapter 12

It took six days for Rimuru and Naruto to finish naming all the 150,000 Orcs. Fortunately for Rimuru, he didn't fall into sleep mode, thanks to Naruto for helping named the Orcs.

Oh, by the way...Naruto also bestowed a name for the Lizardman chieftain before they departed back to their village and name him; Aldrich.

Aldrich, upon receiving a name has evolved into Celestial Dragoon. An A rank monster, gifting him 180,000 magicules, skipping his evolution from Lizardman to Celestial Dragoon instead Dragonewt. As a Celestial Dragoon, Aldrich gained a half-human handsome appearance, got taller and some muscle. Though, his arms and waist-down remained dragonic with scales and claws included instead of fingernails in his human-like hands.

His eyes were also dragonic with prominent brow ridge. His face is that of a man in his thirties with a goatee and on his head were small, forked horns enough not to get in the way of daily life, just about two inches long starting from his head. Lastly, he grew wings. His head has a widow's peak because of the horns. And like his daughter, he has brown hair, long enough to reach past his waist, in layered spikes, reminding Rimuru of that longhaired Super Saiyan 3. But a lot thinned and finer. Not as...exaggerated as in the anime so its nicer to look at.

While Rimuru named 1000 of Lizardmen army including the chieftain's daughter.

After naming the now Dragonewts and Orc Citizenry of about more clans, the duo leaders and their man returned home to the Named Village with the unnamed citizens and Knights who their named there before sending them on their way.

The duo leaders went back to overseeing their own village that now progressed quickly with extra hands in making the aqueduct, so that way they can have flushing toilets, and both water and sewage system. Temporary housing was built to house all those High Orcs until their arrive and sent to their future homes where they will work out their new homes.

Time skip...

Its been three months since Orc Disaster.

Given how eager the Orcs are to atone, their work ethic is something Japan will gladly welcome...and exploit, if they UNLUCKILY entered a Black Company. Luckily for them, Rimuru is never the 'Exploitative Evil Boss' type while Naruto is a stern yet benevolent leader that care for his people. And given said work ethic, it plays a big role in how fast their sentence as a race will end.

Given their evolutions, they gained immense smarts, like everyone else Rimuru and Naruto named, and learn quickly that according to Dwarf reports, they can rival the dwarves as craftsmen in the future.

Thus, having acquired new workers, they quickly rushed to finish all the previously neglected projects. At the same time, they started transporting goods and equipment. Tents that are no longer in use, are sent to Orc Towns.

Geld was very useful in transporting the goods.

As he claimed he could, he swallowed the disassembled tents and stuff and thus distributed them among the villages. However, his success is largely thanks to the fact that he can now leap along with the star wolves during Shadow Step. He seriously tried hard to learn it and became the first to succeed with it.

The rest went smoothly.

That is, the trip to the hillside district alone on foot would have taken him many months. Instead, he was able to make a round trip in a single day.

So it was decided to put the skill to use and established a communications network between all the villages.

Basically- Postal Service.

Though, only a few individuals here can read and writ, that Rimuru and Naruto was seriously considering building that school...as soon as possible but livelihood comes first. Verbal Message sending requires one hell of a memory, least it gets...edited along the way, ad lib as long as they get the point across. This is because Telepathy can't reach so far!