Chapter 2

So after the two introducing each other, Rimuru decided to asked a question his curious about.

"So, Naruto-san. How did you get into that bad shape? Did you was fighting someone before you came here?" asked him nonchalantly. He knew that the topic probably quite sensitive to Naruto but his curiosity get the better of him. And he hide his flinch when he saw Naruto smile sadly.

"My...story is a bit unbelievable actually. I don't know if you believe me or not." say the blonde softly.

Rimuru knitted his brow and waved his hand, "It's okay, I'm sure I can take it. But, I won't force you if you don't want to tell me." said him in assurance.

Naruto smiled at the slime in soft gratitude, "Thank you for understanding, Rimuru." The slime nodded and waited for the blond to tell him his story. Naruto smiled sadly at him again and then turn his gaze at the blue sky, "You see, Rimuru...I'm not the people from this world." he stated finally.

Rimuru eyes widened in shock, didn't expect to know that Naruto also Otherworlder too, like him and Shizu.

"Wait, so you are an Otherworlder?" the slime state in stunned. Naruto tilted his head in wonder, 'Otherworlder?' question him in his mind.

{{Report: Otherworlder are an individual that was from another world and has accidentally crossed to this world.}}

The [Grand Scholar] explain to the confuse Naruto, having never heard of that word before. Naruto internally hummed at the information that was given and thanks the [Grand Scholar] for the information. His gaze then back to the slime.

"There are otherworlder in this world?"

Rimuru nodded and tell Naruto about the otherworlder; the humans that came to the Central World from other worlds and how they managed to land into this world. There are three type of otherworlder in this world; Stray, Reincarnation and Summoned.

The most common type of otherworlder is summoned that brought through summoning rituals. This particular otherworlder was summoned and used as a weapon for the summoner own gain because in the process of crossing worlds, the summoned is exposed to a large concentration of magicules dense enough to kill any normal human. Only those that bear a strong soul and mind can endure the strain of the journey.

And because the summoned was effected by the massive energy, Unique Skill and other special abilities are born as a response to their desires and that's power caught the eyes of the greed human from this world.

Naruto frown from hearing that. Being forced to leave their life and world just to be a slave of the people in this world? What kind of bullshit is that?

So wherever world he goes, there are still a corrupted people that was in the light waiting for their opportunity to sink back into the darkness sweet embrace.

"Naruto-san?" called Rimuru when he realized the man has been quiet. Naruto snapped out of his thought and looked back at the slime, "Oh, sorry! Just thinking that the summoned one sure had it rough..." state the kitsune neutrally.

Rimuru just nodded, understood what the blonde implying. "So, how you get into this world? Are you a reincarnation too?" question the slime rhetorically.

Naruto blinked with a tilt of his head, a question mark on his head. "Too?" asked him in confusion.

"Ah!" rubbing his head in sheepishness, Rimuru nodded. "Yes. I'm also otherworlder. But unlike the others, I was reincarnated. I've died after being stabbed and reborn as a slime." confessed him bashfully.

Naruto hummed retaliation, "I see... Well, as for me. I'm neither." Rimuru arched his brow in confusion, wondering what's he meant. Naruto smiled softly at himself and then started to tell his story.