Chapter 6

It had been a week since the kitsunes, Benimaru and his comrades joined them. With their arrival, the village was in the middle of a boon. Kurobe helped the Dwarfs with menial tasks and exchange knowledge with Kaijin as their passion for smithing bonded them.

The day after Rimuru awoke from his sleep mode after naming the ogre, he was being presented by Izumi, the leader of the Elemental foxes that was evolved into kitsune after being named by Naruto.

From what the [Great Sage] has explain to him, the kitsune are a new species that was molded by Naruto's chakra and had an ability to use it. He was surprised when he knew about this, moreover seeing their change.

When he saw the leader of the foxes has change into a hot guy, Rimuru in better word awed at seeing the handsome man in front of him. Not only his look got the slime attention, his name also sound cool and totally suited with the kitsune new appearance.

Not only Izumi that have attractive appearance, all the kitsunes, either males or females. They all attractive with a beautiful names. Won't that be unfair to have that kind of attractiveness on them?

So far, the kitsunes that Rimuru have spoken too are twenty of the hundred kitsunes that joined the ninja unit and still in their training. Naruto's clone has train on them to the bone without mercy. As expected for the former warrior and leader of his village, he didn't give a chance for the kitsunes to slack off when there is a possibility that danger and threat would come anytime soon. Better prepared than too late and lost everything, right?

By the time Naruto get back from whatever mission he had with Souei, the blonde had put the kitsunes to the test and Rimuru was there to see it, with Benimaru, Souei and Hakurou.

Naruto looked at the five of the kitsunes in front of him, studying them. After done studying them, Naruto got out an alarm clock from his seal and set the time. He then took out four silver bells from his pocket. "Okay, I set the time for 12:00. Your assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon. Since there are only four bells, only one of you will be tied to the stump as that person failed to complete the mission. The one tied will not get lunch as punishment and will drop out from the team since that's mean he/she still need a lot of training to do to be qualified in the unit." explained the blonde in leisurely.

"You may use your weapons and any skills or jutsu in your arsenal. Nothing is off limits. All I ask is that you come at me with the intent to kill."

The kitsunes nodded, processing the task was given seriously while staring at the bells in their master hands like they looking at that their prey. Naruto smirked and tying the bells to his belt, glancing back the kitsunes that didn't take their gaze away from him, he started the test. "Ready?" the kitsunes nodded, "Start."

Silver, light brown, red, pink and blue blurs were all Naruto and the others that watching, saw. "Good, they hid themselves well." Naruto whispered with a nod of approval.

Rimuru and the others that watching at the top of hill, looked at test with upon interest. "Hohoho, this is quite interesting. It's look like this test have a meaning behind of it. As expected of Naruto-sama, he sure think ahead." state Hakurou metaphorically.

The others looked toward the elder kijin, wondering what he meant. "What do you mean, Hakurou?" asked Rimuru curiously.

The elder Kijin eyes-smiled at his master, "You'll know when you see the fight carefully, Rimuru-sama." said Hakurou secretively.

Rimuru raised his slime brow and turned his gaze back to the fight.

Akane, that was hiding on the tree of the hill, heard the conversation. He then move to the place where Tomoe have been hiding and sneak on him, startling the silver hair kitsune and with a reflect pounced on his back straddling Akane. Realize his mistake, the creamy pink haired kitsune held up his hands in surrender.