When the heart can take no more

"Wait for me, I'll talk to you later" said Kluen as he rushed out the door to meet Gia.

Daonuea felt dejected, losing the steam of anger he had moments before. For all that he had hoped for, years of pining after Kluen, he was left hanging once again wondering why he persisted to hope for something more. Tears unwillingly rolled down his face as he flopped on the sofa, losing the strength to even stand. He answered his phone automatically without looking at who the caller was. Phoon soft voice rings through asking if he would like to grab a bite. Daonuea tried to answer him as he sobbed that he can't because Kluen had asked him to wait for him. He really doesn't know why he is waiting.

"Nuea.... I know that I would sound selfish saying this... but it sounds like a lost cause. Why don't you stop waiting and let me be by your side?" Phoon said tenderly, hoping to convince Daonuea.

"I can't Phoon... I can't...." Daonuea sobbed.

"Nuea..." Phoon's tone conveyed all that needs to be said.

"He's my soulmate, Phoon. My soulmate!!" The moment that Daonuea all but shouted his answer, everything in the room started to spin. He dropped to the floor, finding it difficult to even breathe. He could hear Phoon shouting through the phone but he couldn't answer.

Everything went black.