What's normal?

If Kluen had be infatuated with Daonuea before, there are no words to describe the intensity of his feelings for Daonuea now. Perhaps it was because of this intensity that his scent was muted before. He would have been too young to act rationally. He finds it hard to control as it is right now. However, he can't help but think of the hardship that Daonuea went through the past few years. He couldn't begin to imagine, knowing the effect of Daonuea's scent on him. He felt guilty for not confessing to Daonuea much earlier. His ever-forgiving mate silent his thought with a kiss, telling him that it's all in the past. All that matters is that they are together now. He couldn't agree more.

Kluen and Daonuea were highly in tune since they completed the bond. They were able to read each other's emotions and thoughts easily. Fah would groan that there was too much eye fucking for him to bear but there was no heat to his words. He was glad that his brother was happy. Even though he didn't like nor trust Kluen much, he respected the alpha instinct within him to protect Daonuea.

***

It was a slow process for Kluen and Daonuea to get back to normal life. Kluen had stayed with Daonuea at his condo when he was discharged as Fah still wanted to monitor Daonuea closely. Kluen took a long time to allow other people to be close to Daonuea due to his alpha instinct. It took an even longer time for Kluen to feel safe to leave Daonuea out of sight. He had learnt to tune into their bond despite the distance. Their bond humming in the background even through distances apart.

Kluen felt warmth pushing through his bond as he reminisced on the recent change of events.

I love you Dao. He whispered in his heart