When reality sets in

Fah gave Kluen a pair of clean scrubs sealed in a bag and a bar of unscented soap.

"Wash thoroughly. Make sure there isn't anybody's scent on you. Go through that door and find room 204 when you are done." Fah said firmly. Kluen followed Fah's instruction to the T, making sure to scrub every nook and cranny.

Kluen's heart sank at the sight that greeted him at room 204. Daonuea with the oxygen mask on was practically swallowed by the huge bed he was in. The slow beeping of the heart monitor didn't calm his heart at all. He had never seen Daonuea this still.

As if his sun is dying, which isn't far from the truth at this moment.

Fah gestures for him to come closer.

" The bed is meant for mates. You can sleep next to him. It's critical that you are close to him. Touch, skin to skin. Talk to him. He may not be conscious but hopefully his unconscious knows that his soulmate is here for him." Kluen nodded silently.

"Meng, this isn't going to be easy. It may take days, weeks or even months for Dao to show any signs of improvement. If he ever will. I don't like you but you are my brother's only hope" Fah said in distain.

Kluen understands that he hasn't given any reason for Fah to like him, being in the situation that they are in but he will soldier on for Daonuea.

Kluen climbs onto the bed that Daonuea is in, being careful to avoiding all the equipment attached to Daonuea. He gives Daonuea a back hug, hoping to feel his solid presence to convince himself that Daonuea is still with him.

"I'm sorry, Dao. Kluean khoor tord. Kluen rak Daonuea na. Rak maak maak. Don't leave me. Please don't leave me. " He cries himself to sleep as he hugs Daonuea.  

---

A/N: working on the next part. Hope you enjoy it so far.

I've added a bit of Thai at the end but I can't say it's the actual romanized way of spelling Thai since I'm not Thai. Here's what it means in case you would like to know (rather what I understand with my limited understanding of the Thai language). 

Meng: you (in a very rude way or used with extremely close friends. in this case it's pure rude since Fah doesn't like Kluen)

khoor tord: sorry.

rak : love 

na: just an ending particle. carries no meaning.

maak maak: very much