Be my mate?

Kluen couldn't believe when he felt Daonuea's finger twitch, he called out to him and urgently pressed the help button. Fah told him that it was good progress and only a matter of time before Daonuea will be able to wake up. He didn't dare to leave Daonuea since, afraid that he may wake up when he leaves. It was to the point that Fah had to tell him point blank that he thinks Daonuea would appreciate looking at a human when he wakes up that he finally left his side to freshen up and shave his face. When he came back, he heard Fah shouting Daonuea's name. For this first time since the incident, he saw Daonuea open his eyes and weakly calls out Fah's name. A few medical personnel rushes over to check on Daonuea as he held himself back.

He felt unsure of himself at this point. How much will Daonuea remember, how will he react to him. Fah gestures for him to come over. Daonuea was confused as to why he was there but there was no animosity in his eyes. He rushes forward and hug Daonuea telling him how sorry he was, that he loves him.

Daonuea could barely make sense of what was happening and what Kluen was saying between sobs. When Kluen saw how confused Daonuea was, he took his time to calm himself down and spoke slowly.

"I'm sorry Dao. I didn't know you are my soulmate. I love you, I love you very much."

Daonuea couldn't understand why Kluen doesn't know he is soulmate when it was clear as day to him. It was as if Kluen could sense his question when he answered, " I can't scent my soulmate. I never could. My parents were always worried about it, bringing me to different doctors to see what they could do but the answer was still the same."

It was then that it dawned on Daonuea why Kluen didn't respond to him as he did to Kluen. At least not in the same intensity. Before he could ask the next question, Kluen started explaining what happened with Gia. Kluen was only able to relax when Daonuea asked if Gia was okay. His kindness was one of the main thing that attracted Kluen. Kluen waited for Daonuea to process what was said.

" Where does this bring us?" Daonuea asked quietly.

" I love you Dao. Even without the scent I love you. It has never stopped me from loving you. Knowing that you are my soulmate makes so much sense. I wished to stay by your side if you allow me. I know that this is not the best circumstance but will you at least consider being with me? Be my mate?" Kluen said with as much confidence as he could muster. Daonuea looked into his eyes as if trying to find his answer within them. After a few moments, which were the longest moment of Kluen's life, he finally nods his head. Kluen felt so relieved as he hugs Daonuea once again.

Finally completing him.   

***

A/N: Finally, after all the tension! Kluen is really just being polite in asking Dao. I noticed this in SSIM as well. Does he know he loves him? yes. Does he know he can't survive without him? yes. Does he still politely ask him to be his boyfriend? yes 😅😅 

I'm planning to bump the rating up to mature but I'm unsure if I'm able to write NC scene. Still contemplating but no worries though, I'll keep the chapters rolling. 😄😄

Thank you for all the kind words. It motivates me to keep on going, which is why I'm updating earlier than planned. 🤩🤩