When Kluen finds out

He saw Pokpong, Ne and Phoon huddle together while Noel waited for him impatiently. Noel rushed towards him and told him the rundown of what happened. A punch landed on his face before he could even process what Noel had told him. Ne and Pokpong stopped Phoon from throwing another punch.

"This is a hospital" Fah reminded Phoon as he witnessed the tail end of what transpired.

"How is he?" Kluen asked hoping for some good news.

"He's dying" Fah said coldly.

"Nonono... I didn't reject him. I don't know he's my soulmate. I can't scent my soulmate!" Kluen desperately tried to explain while tears rolled down his face.

Fah was shocked to learn of this change of event. There may be hope after all.

"Do you love Dao? Do you accept him as his soulmate? Dao will not be able walk away alive even if you choose to reject him later." Fah explained firmly.

"I love him, I love him with all my heart even when I didn't know that he is my soulmate. How could I stop loving him now that I know that he is meant for me? My soulmate, my one true love, my forever." Kluen answered with conviction.

Fah sighed "this isn't going to be easy. Let's hope that he is only in the early stages of rejection sickness and he can still hear you."