When the rejection sets in

"Nuea! Nuea!" Phoon stopped dead in his track as he tried to get Daonuea to respond. There was only dead silence on the other end. He spotted Noel whom he knows is close to Kluen. He grabs the front of his shirt and shouted " What is Kluen's address? Tell me now!"

"Wha... why?" Noel was confused. Pokpong and Ne watching close by wondering what the commotion was all about.

"There's no time to ask, tell me now! Nuea needs help!" Pokpong and Ne rushes towards them as they heard Nuea's name.

"But Kluen should be..." Noel still confused by the whole situation.

"It wouldn't be a problem if he was there!" Phoon getting more and more frustrated by the minute.

Noel offered to drives them there, afraid that Phoon might harm his best friend. Pokpong and Ne tags along worried about Nuea.

***

They were all shocked by the scene in front of them once they reached Kluen's condo. Daonuea was on the floor with the phone inches away from him. Phoon tried to get Nuea to respond while Pokpong tried to get Fah on the phone. Noel looked for Kluen but he was nowhere in sight.

Phoon felt Daonuea's pulse threading lightly. Ne decided to call the ambulance instead as Pokpong failed to get through to Fah. It was the longest wait of their life as they waited for the ambulance. Phoon went with Daonuea on the ambulance while Noel drove the rest of them there.

***

" Dr Khuafah Pitakchetaponkul, you are needed at the ER bed 5!" Fah feeling confused as he was not stationed at the ER but followed the instruction nonetheless. His blood ran cold as he saw Daonuea pale as the bedsheet that he was on. He tried his best to maintain composure remembering his medical training. Ne and Pokpong were sobbing and unable to answer what was going on. Phoon stepped in and repeated what had happened.

" Kluen is his soulmate?!" Fah was shocked to learn about this, that would mean that his brother had been pining after his soulmate for more than a year. How his brother hid it so well and survived through it all is a wonder. What's more heartbreaking is his brother is going through soulmate rejection sickness. There is no cure for this.

He is going to lose his brother.

Tears slide down as he told them about the soulmate rejection sickness that Daonuea is going through.

"Nonono... Kluen doesn't know. He doesn't know Nuea is his soulmate. He loves Nuea." Noel tried to defend his best friend.

"And where is he now?!" Phoon shouted.

"I don't know... I've tried to get him on the phone. I'll keep trying. He will be here, he will be here!" Noel tried to convince all of them but most of all he is trying to convince himself.

" I don't know how long Dao can wait" Fah told him solemnly while giving instructions to get Daonuea transferred to the ICU.

A/N: Sorry for the medical inaccuracy. Definitely not my forte. Hope you enjoy. Working the next part right now.