006~ Replacement?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Five Nights at Freddy's
006~ Replacement?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We arrived at the movie's about 10 minutes later and I found Mike and Stacy. We all walked inside with mikes hand around Stacy.

I was holding Abby's hand as we walked in and we walked up to the desk. We got all our tickets and walked into the theater.

Stacy was on left then Mike, Abby then me. We all sat down and shared a huge bucket of popcorn. Abby looked at me and whispered something but I could not hear her. "What?" I asked a bit louder.

"Are you sure you don't like Mike?" Abby whispered louder. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked. "I promise." She held her pinky up and I wrapped mine around hers.

"I do like Mike." I smiled at her. "SERIOUSLY?!" She yelled super loud and thank god we were the only ones in there. She started laughing  and stood up and jumped around.

"What?" Mike asked. "Can't say!" She laughed and continued jumping and hugged me. "Is it something about Kendra?" Mike asked confused. "Yes!" Abby giggled and hugged me again.

•••

We finished the movie and I drove back to Mikes place. "Can you stay the night with me?" Abby sighed. "No because I don't think Mike would like that!" I laughed as we pulled in to his driveway behind his car.

"Mike!" Abby yelled as she walked in the door. "Yeah?!" Mike yelled back. "Can Kendra down the night with me?" She asked as we walked into her room. I heard Stacy mumble but I don't give a fuck for all I care.

"Um sure if she wants to." Mike yelled and I heard Stacy yell hell no. I smirked at Abby as I let her get ready for bed in her room. I walked out and Mike was right by me.

"What was Abby laughing at at the movie?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "You can tell a nine year old but not an adult?" He asked. "Fine. I'll tell Abby to tell you..." I sighed as I called for Abby. "Come in!" She yelled.

"Can you tell Mike what I told you at the movie?" I asked. "Why I thought you didn't want me to?" She asked. "I changed my mind please do." I sighed. "Alright!" She jumped out of her room and right next to the door and I put my head there so I could hear what she said.

"So?" Mike said. "Kendra likes you." She whispered. "Wait what?" He replied. "Yeah and I'm happy because I love her and not Stacy." She sighed. "Oh thanks for letting me know." He said as I heard his door room open.

"I heard." I said as Abby walked in.

"Holy shit what's gonna happen?" I thought.

(Ahhh wth am I going too fast? Also THANK YOU ALL SM FOR READING THIS BC IM IN THE TOP 100 WHICH IS AMAZING FOR ME SO THANK YOU<3333)