013- Calm day

Five Nights at Freddys
013- Calm day

I woke up on Mikes chest and I realized we had work today. I tapped him on the shoulder and his eyes fluttered open.

"Hey. Whats wrong?" He asked and looked at her. "We have work today." Kendra said as she looked at him.

"Oh fuck we do." Mikes said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast as she stayed in bed.

★★★

Mike walked over to Kendra and tapped her off the couch and she stood up and walked to the kitchen as Mike followed close behind.

"Hey wheres abby at?" Kendra asked. "I got her a new babysitter cause Max hasn't picked up any calls." Mike said as he sat down in pipers kitchen and started eating with Kendra

"Oh ok." Kendra smiled as she ate her food. After they finished eating Kendra and Mike put there dishes away in the sink and Mike and Kendra had a cuddle session on the couch that the spicy stuff happened on last night then they fell asleep so they would have rest for tonight cause little did they know what has happening tonight.

(Heyyyy I updated! I hope you like the new style of my texts! Well anyways I hope you had a good Christmas and New year! I decided to start the new year with a chapter! Also ps.... I'm making ANOTHER STORYYYYYY! Well anyways love you!
-Floral)