011~Relationship

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Five Nights at Freddys
011~Relationship
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After I arived back home I sat down at the couch and turned on the TV. It immediately opened to the news channel and I saw the mall Mike used to work at was serving rotten food in one of the restaurants.

"Eww no shit that's gross." I said as I turned off the TV and grabbed my book.

•••

Just then my phone started ringing. I picked it off the receiver and it was Mike.

"Hey Mike." I said as I sat down. "Hey I'm on my way to your house. Please don't ask why I just need to talk to you about something." He said.

"Alright No questions asked!" I said as he said "alright see you in 5." Just then I hung up the phone wondering why he needed to come over.

•••

Just then I heard a knock at my door. I went t and opened it to see Mike. "Hey." I said as he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Holy shit is this what you wanted to tell me? That you like me?" I asked as he grabbed my face again and started kissing me.

"Yeah I wanna be your boyfriend." He mumbled against my lips. "Yeah I'll be your girlfriend!" I yelled as he took me to the couch.

Dude it was 1.14k on Saturday now it's 1.27k? Wth? Well anyways thank you sm amd trust me spicy stuffy IS COMMING NEXT CHAPTER!!!! Ive thought abt it for a while and decided to hurry up on things! Well thanks for 1.27k reads!!!