012~Interactions

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟐~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As he took me to the couch I felt my excitement rush through my body. He sat down on the couch and started kissing me. It was soft at first but then got more and more greedy like he needed me.

I giggled and kissed him back. He started to slide off my shirt and looked at me for permission. I nodded and he slid off my shirt revealing my bright red laced bra.

"Damn I wasn't expecting that." He groaned and took off his shirt. I giggled and kissed him again as I straddled him and he slid off my shorts. I was wearing black underwear and he couldn't keep his eyes off them.

He took off his pants and all was left on us was our underwear. I took off my underwear leaving me naked straddling on Mike. He looked at me. "You sure you want this?" He asked.

"Positive." I smiled as he took off his boxers revealing his hard dick. I giggled as he grabbed a condom and slid it on. I started kissing him and it turned to a sloppy make out scene.

He started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys all over my neck and I started leaving hickeys on his chest.

"Ok if it hurts let me know." He said as he lightly inserted in me and I let out a small moan. He groaned as I nodded for him to go faster.

"Shit your making me want you even more." He said. "Well I'm all yours." I said and looked him in the eyes.

He smirked and nodded and started going even faster causing me to moan loudly. I slammed my hand over my mouth.

•••

We had finished our little session and I was heavily breathing on his chest.

"Fuck that was amazing." I giggled. "I agree." Mike said heavy breathing too.

I slid on my clothes and fell asleep on his chest.

(OMFGGG THANK YOU SM FOR 1.59k READS!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL SMMMMMM!!!! Also sorry for not updating in hot while. I'm extremely busy and I am not on Wattpad much anymore but I'll try to upload at least once every 2 weeks if that's ok or maybe sooner. I'm not 100% sure yet! Thank you for understanding! I love you so much! OH AND 3 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!🎄 I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and new year and I'll talk to you all in 2024! thank you smmmm for 1.59k reads ily all sm and see you soon! -Floral)