007~ oh

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Five nights at Freddy's
007~ Oh
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I looked at Abby as I heard Stacy and Mike laughing. I guess he didn't care. I grabbed my stuff out of Abby's room and walked out her door.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going home I just need time to myself right now. I smiled at Abby and gave her a hug and walked out the door.

•••

After I got home I set my car keys down and ran to my room. I smacked my face in my pillow and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and went to the mall. I was walking around the store when I saw a cute guy looking at me. I decided shoot my shot and walk over to him and see why he was checking me out.

"Hey." I smiled at him. "Hey your hella fine wanna come to my house?" He asked. "The fuck? I'm not a one night stand!" I yelled and walked off.

I went to a couple stores and then drove home.
I sat on my bed and thought about Mike. I wanted to see him so bad but Stacy clearly was his man. I sat down and fell asleep.

•••

I couldn't stand it. I put on my coat and and had already drove out of my yard and started heading towards Mikes house.

I'm gonna tell him face to face that

I like him