YJ/Pyrrha (reincarnated)

Pyrrha died at the hands of Cinder during the fall of beacon.

What Pyrrha did not know was that she will not only be reborn but also embark on a brand new journey. One that includes heroes and villains.

Pyrrha Nikos --> Pyrrha Prince (adopted)

Pyrrha was reborn an orphan. She lived in an orphanage that had a terrible caretaker. Helping other kids her age however she can. She was like a mother for the kids, more so than their caretaker that kept using the orphanage's money for herself. She would find ways to get food for the kids. Sneaking out, finding money to buy bread for everyone and come back. It was good luck to have found a nice bakery owner that allowed her to work there for money and gives leftover treats for them. Even better when their caretaker doesn't really care about them so it's easy to go out and return unnoticed by her.

One day, on the way back from work, she hears fighting. She went to investigate silently and sees a woman with black hair fighting some crooks using a glowing lasso? The woman was good and fought well which got Pyrrha's approval of her despite the strange outfit she was wearing. But she notices one of the goons about to shoot the woman from behind which the woman did not notice, distracted by the others. A few weeks back, Pyrrha had discovered that her semblance was still with her. How her semblance is still within her even after reincarnating may have been because even if she is reborn in a different world, her soul stays the same so she was not going to complain about it.

Semblance is a physical manifestation of one's aura which is basically one's soul.

Even after being reborn in another world, Pyrrha is still a huntress at heart, so she uses her small stature to sneak closer to the shooter while still staying hidden. She uses her polarity to have the gun be pointed down and shoot him in the leg. The shooter unsure of what was happening, had no control over his gun, he shrieked in pain. The woman heard the cry and looked behind, seeing the shooter. Without hesitation she went straight towards him and punched him unconscious. Another tried to shoot the woman, the bullet was shot but somehow the bullet just stopped in mid-air, floating, covered in some kind of black glow and it dropped to the floor after the glow disappeared. The people there were confused but the woman did not wait to think about it and used her lasso to tie the man up and threw him into a wall, knocking him out.

Seeing the woman was safe, Pyrrha quickly snuck away and went back to the orphanage, having wasted a lot of time and worried the kids might be starving. Unknown to her, there was a security camera that caught everything, including her.

The woman, after tying up all the badies, looked back to the bullet still on the floor, wondering what happened. Was there someone else that was here, with powers, helping her? She looked around, didn't seem to be anyone around. She sees the security camera and wonders if it had something, hopefully it caught the one that helped her. She will have to ask batman to hack it. Unknowing to the fact that she is about to have a daughter and protege from this discovery very soon.

Pyrrha is bisexual. So yes, although she had liked Jaune back on Remnant. Years has passed, she moved on.

Pyrrha x Zatanna

Pyrrha and Artemis are best friends.