azur lane/elqueeness oc

Azur lane / elqueeness inspired oc

Once, there were 4 elemental kings that maintained the natural order. But, as time progressed, humanity began to pollute the earth. Creating harm to nature. Killing it. The 4 kings struggled to maintain said order. One by one, the kings fell, leaving only their elemental cores that stores their power. Dying until only one was left standing. The water elemental king. The king did not wish for her friends to die in vain and continued to maintain order whilst using their cores.

Then the sirens came, the world plunged into chaos and humanity discovered a way to fight back. The discovery of wisdom cubes and creation of shipgirls brought hope to the world. The factions were made. After some time, there came about a dispute which brought divide between the factions.

Now humanity fights amongst each other while going against the sirens. Few shipgirls were sunk. What the factions did not know was that said girls did not die. Amagi is one of them. They did not die and were saved. But. By who?

El may have grown to hate humanity for disrupting the balance of the natural order but also do not wish for the world to perish by the sirens. She did not like that these shipgirls were fighting the battles for the humans instead of them. Seeing those girls getting hurt by the sirens ached her. They were ships once but they now have feelings and a conscious. El secretly aided them in the war against the sirens by making the weather conditions be in their favor but she can do it as much to not rouse suspicion. She wanted to help save those girls from sinking so badly but dare not interfere. Having witnessed a destroyer, a child, getting sunk by the sirens. That was it. She could no longer take it and saved the girl, whom one day become her daughter, started saving shipgirls that were sunk or help ensure that those that could still be saved stayed afloat to be helped by their own friends. Its time to not hold back. She will no longer hide. She will end the sirens and protect everything of which her friends loved.

Here the kings have genders. Elnora is a woman.

Shipgirls that were saved (the girls will be wearing a different outfit and a mask to hide their identity):

-IJN Amagi, Battlecruiser (Amagi had sunk like in canon and her ship was scrapped to change Akagi and Kaga into carriers. But her wisdom cube was saved from being lost in the depths by El. She kept it with her and used her powers to bring her back. It took time for her to fully reform her body. By the time she came back, her sister had already made a deal with the sirens. She was surprised to see Tosa and many other shipgirls whom she thought were dead to be alive and also meeting El whom explained the situation. She agreed to help, determined to prevent her sister from falling further due to losing her. She was granted the same abilities as Tosa to aid El in spying.)

-IJN Tosa, tosa class, Battleship (was saved by El from being scrapped. El created a huge storm, using the lighting flashes to blind the people and used the waves to engulfed Tosa and her ship from the scrap yard. Saving her. She was appalled in meeting El but eventually agreed to work for her and thanked her for saving her. El granted her the ability to turn invisible as to not be discovered and being able to move, breath and fight underwater without drowning. Tosa has been working for El since then. When the factions divided, she was angry to see that her sister and Akagi made a deal with the sirens and hid this fact from their people. Manipulating everyone.)

-IJN Shinano, aircraft carrier (plans taken after being cancelled)

-IJN Musashi, Battleship (plans taken after being cancelled)

-IJN Yamato, Battleship (plans taken after being cancelled)

-IJN Kii, kii class, Battleship (plans taken after being cancelled)

-IJN Owari, kii class, battleship (plans taken after being cancelled)

-FFNF Emile Bertin, Emile Bertin class, light cruiser retrofit, iris libre (saved from being sunk)

- MNF Dunkerque, Dunkerque class, Battlecruiser, Vichya Dominion? *might delete*

-USS Essex, Essex class, aircraft carrier (plans taken after being cancelled)

-HMS Curacoa, Ceres class, light cruiser retrofit, maid (saved from being sunk)

-HMS Curlew, Ceres class, light cruiser retrofit, maid (saved from being sunk)

-USS Kimberly, Fletcher class, destroyer (saved from being sunk)

-MNF Le Malin, Le Fantasque class, destroyer, Vichya dominion (saved from being sunk)

-FFNF L'Opiniatre, Le Hardi class, destroyer, Iris libre *might delete*

-KMS U-101, Type VIIB, Submarine, Iron blood (saved from being sunk)

-KMS U-522, type IXC, submarine, iron blood *might delete*

-USS Intrepid, essex class, aircraft carrier (plans taken after being cancelled)

-SN Minsk, Leningrad class, destroyer, northern parliament *might delete*

-SN Pamiat Mekuria, Boogatyr class, light cruiser retrofit, northern parliament *might delete*

-RN Marco Polo, Marco Polo class, battleship, Sardegna Empire (saved from being sunk)

-RN Bolzano, Bolzano class, heavy cruiser, Sardegna Empire *might delete*

-HMS Hermione, Dido class, light cruiser, maid (saved from being sunk)

-HMS Monarch, Monarch class, battleship (Monarch was actually in construction but then the people decided to cancel her instead. El could sense the soul of Monarch weeping in sorrow that she would be scrapped after being cancelled. Not wanting that, she and a few others created a distraction and cover up to retrieve Monarch's ship. The maids infiltrated and stole Monarch's ship plans. El then completed Monarch and brought her to life. Monarch falls in love with El as time passes.)

-Ting An, Ting An class, Munition ship, dragon empery (saved from being sunk)

-PRAN Harbin, Harbin class, light cruiser, dragon empery *might delete*

-KMS Magdeburg, M(german) class, light cruiser *might delete*

-Tempesta faction, 6 ships (This faction was saved by El when they were outnumbered by the sirens and at risk of downfall. Although they are a pirate nation, they are more than willing to aid El. They were the first ships to join El, made things easy as they are easily under the radar from the other factions and do not interact with them at all which led many ships to not know of their existence.) *might delete*

-IJN Kasumi, Asashio class, destroyer retrofit (Kasumi was the first ship that El had saved from being sunk. Kasumi held slight trauma from the experience of nearly dying. She was crying and waking up from nightmares. El stayed by her side, comforting her, coaxing her to sleep. Eventually, Kasumi became El's unofficial adopted daughter. Kasumi always sticks to El the most because she's shy. Hangs out with her faction sometimes to be babysat when El is busy.)

Name:
Elnora - compassion (sympathetic and pity to the suffering of others), greek *official*
Eline - noble & kind, greek
Elandra - home by the sea, hebrew
Elaha - an enchanting being, arabic

Age: just old

Status: immortal but can die just not by normal means

Title: water elemental king, king of the elements

Power:
- invisibility
- control of all 4 elements (to maintain order)
- control the weather (to an extent)
- healing (can heal wounds but not the riggings as their metal not flesh)

Love interest:
Monarch

Ships:
Enterprise x belfast
Bismark x hood
Wales x eugen
Tirpitz x victorious
Cleveland x helena
Jean bart x massachuesetts
Littorio x illustrious
Laffey x z23
Javelin x ayanami
Yorktown x hiryuu
Hornet x Northampton
Nagato x Unicorn