genjitsu shugi yuusha/oc

genjitsu shugi yuusha (How a realist hero rebuilt a kingdom) / that time i got reincarnated as a slime oc

Name: 

Race: Spirit King (King of all Spirits)

Character background:

OC is the Ruler of the demon continent. The continent that supposedly is at war with humans. But it is not true. Thousands of years ago, humanity and monsters coexisted. The spirit king was the one that united them all. But centuries later, humans decided to be greedy and tried to overtake the spirit king. Betrayed, OC  split the world into 2. Banishing the humans to their own fate while the forbidden land was then sealed off from humanity. Humanity would constantly try to invade the forbidden land but it was well hidden with an illusion barrier. As time passed, humanity had forgotten their history and omitted it, claiming the forbidden land to be known as the demon continent. 

The forbidden land was known as Elysium. A land where every race coexisted together as a family. Demons, elves, dragons, spirits, fairies, vampires, etc. They all lived there. The inhabitants still remember what humans had done, betraying their ruler. They will not take them kindly if they try to invade their land again. Humanity would face their wrath for breaking their ruler's trust.

Story background:

Love interest:
Excel Walter

Family:

Excel - wife

Juna - granddaughter

How Excel and OC met:

When Excel was younger, she had gotten herself lost in the demon continent. She was afraid of the monsters that live here. When she thought all hope was lost, she met someone. It was OC. She extended her hand to Excel and brought her to Elysium. It was then that Excel found out that everything she knew were false. That demons, or perhaps monster in general, were just people. People that were living their lives like everyone else. While there she also learned the truth behind the so-called war, it was humanity that started it all and that Elysium were the ones who were innocent. She also found out that OC was the spirit king that separated the two continents to keep Elysium safe. As she stayed there, interacting with OC, being with her, she started to gain feelings for OC. OC felt the same. The two fell in love.

But not everything was meant to last. Because of OC being the ruler of the demon continent, Excel knew it was an impossible love. Excel then secretly left the continent and returned home, leaving only a letter of apology to OC. OC was heartbroken but somehow she did not blame Excel for leaving. She would still love Excel nonetheless, even now.

What they both did not know was that Excel fell pregnant with a child. Excel only found out after she returned. She continued to her duty as a supreme commander of Freifonia. Excel sometimes wished she had stayed with OC, to raise their child together. She can only but wait, wait for the day of someone who will unite monsters and humans again. To coexist as they did in the past.