YJ/Ancient Magus Bride OC

Asteria is the daughter of the Faerie King Oberon and Queen Titania

Asteria is the Princess of the Faeries.

Age: 300

Hobby: Reading, Swordsmanship, Magic, Art and Star-gazing

Weapon: 2 long swords

She is good friends with Chise and Miss Silky. Visits the house to spend time with them.

Has no qualms with Ruth but thinks he is a little moody.

Sees Elias to be a bonehead idiot.

Is good friends with Lindel, the dragon caretaker.

Asteria meaning "star" or "starry one" hailing from ancient greece and is also the name of the Titan goddess of falling stars and nighttime.

Appearance: She has long green hair all the way down to her waist. Short pointed ears. And light-purple eyes. She also wears a golden flower wreath as her crown.

Asteria is the princess of the faeries. She is not very trusting of humans just like her mother but there are exceptions. Like her name, she likes spending time watching the starry night sky. She is a kind and loving princess that cares for her subjects. She sometimes can be seen playing with the faerie children as they like her a lot. She is wise and will not hesitate to protect her people when needed. She loves her parents, though she likes her mother more as she takes after her and her father can be quite the moron so she is mostly annoyed by his embarrassing behavior. Asteria also has a pet salamander which she names Ember.

Asteria 21 is the story cover.

Asteria 12 will be her looks.

Story background: For the past month, several Faerie children have gone missing. Asteria is sent by her mother to investigate the matter and return the children back to the kingdom. Investigations had concluded that the children were taken and kidnapped by humans. Asteria asked Elias and Chise to help with a location spell to find the children. They found out that they were in America. Not wanting to bother them further due to having their own problems at the college, she turned down their suggestion to help her retrieve the children and thanked them for their assistance. She travels to America, determine to bring back the children and make the people pay for kidnapping her subjects. Not knowing that she was going to meet some very interesting humans who will help her. 

She knows of the Justice League and have no interest in them or their little sidekicks, believe that their moral code of no killing is stupid and hypocritical. She thought the same when the Justice Society came to be too. She does not particularly like Batman and Superman for she thinks those two are among the most idiotic and merciful people she has ever known in her entire immortal life. Their enemies, Joker and Lex Luthor have made many people suffer and die but they still let those two live, thinking they will "change" as they say it but she knows that they are beyond redemption and more bodies will continue to pile up because of them. Though, why would she care about their problems, the heroes made the mistake, so they must face the consequences of their actions. 

The faeries all know of the existence of the heroes and villains but since they are mostly in America, they do not care and continue their lives as always in hiding.

Love interest:

Black Canary? Age 29

Wonder Woman? Age 85 Might go with her

Zatanna?