Infinite stratos/ ACSR oc

Infinite stratos/ a certain scientific railgun oc

Name: Miyuki

Last name: Misaka

Age: 15

IQ: 268 (intelligence), 145 (verbal), 250 (spatial)

School: Tokiwadai middle school (graduated)

Appearance:

(before) Has similar appearance as Mikoto but older with long hair. She has a lock of white hair mixed in with her natural brown hair. She got it when she went over her limit with her cryokinesis which turned her hair white. It turned back after she went back to normal but a lock stayed behind. It did not seemed to affect her health so she left it alone.

(after) Has similar appearance as Mikoto but older with long white hair instead of brown. After going over the limit again to save Mikoto and her friends from the explosion, her cryokinesis saved her, keeping her body in a cryogenic sleep until Tabane found her. Her hair turn completely white after that.

Family:

Mikoto Misaka (younger sister by 11 months) - alive, May 2nd

Misuzu Misaka (mother) - alive

Tabigake Misaka (father) - alive

Misaka Sisters and Last Order - (Mikoto's clones)

Name meaning: beautiful snow / beautiful happiness. Having a pleasing appearance or attractive qualities. The 1st element Mi means "beautiful". The 2nd element Yuki means Snow; Happiness.

Title: Strongest Cryomancer, Empress Yuki (by Tokiwadai girls), Princess of Frost, Yuki Onna

Nickname: Miyu-nee (Mikoto), Miyu (family), Yuki (everyone else)

Ability: Cryokinesis (The psychic ability to control and create ice and cold temperatures)

Ability explanation: Can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

Signature skill: Creating an area of mist that freezes anything it touches. Can use the moisture in the atmosphere to create an icicle cloud of mist to fly.

Level: 5

Rank: 5th (Change in ranks to fit then the ranks change to original after her "supposed" demise)

other Level 5s power:

Accelerator - Vector

Kakine Teitoku - Dark matter

Mikoto - Railgun ( electromaster / magnetism)

Mugino Shizuri - Meltdowner (light refractions into lasers)

Misaki - Mental Out (Altering memories)

Miyuki - Yuki Onna

Etus - [Redacted]

Sogita Gunha - [Undiscovered]

Relationships with characters:

Mikoto: Loves her sister and dotes on her a lot even if Mikoto finds it embarrassing. She does not mind that Mikoto is of higher rank than her in level as she does not care about ranking and levels. Nickname her, Miko-chan.

Misuzu: Cares about her mother as a daughter would. Constantly worries about her when she's drunk.

Tabigake: Same case as the mother.