Manhwa FL / elqueeness oc

Name:

Norina - Sun ray, shining light (greek)

Mahina - moon, moon-light (polynesian)

Zariya - beauty & light (arabic) *official*

Nickname: Zari

Age: just very old

Status: immortal

Title: light spirit king

Appearance:

Long golden-hair that reaches down to her thighs. Golden eyes. Wearing a black dress adorned in gold.

 Wearing a black dress adorned in gold

Power:
- invisibility

- able to see through the eyes of her spirit subordinates

- healing (can heal wounds & illnesses like elqueeness)

- able to duplicate herself using magic

Her ability: Reading the memories of others

Family/friends:

The other spirit kings - loves them very much, sees them more of a family than colleagues

The gods - respects some of them, some not so much (never really meets them as spirit kings are not allowed in the realm of gods)

Elrien - a friend as he was once the previous Elqueeness

Dragon contractor: Sharnon (ancient dragon lord)

The kingdom she created: Firdous Empire (The Realm of Paradise)

Harem:
- medea
- Roxana
- navier
- Penelope
- larcy
- rudbeckia
- Deborah
- Leilin

Backstory:

Zariya, the spirit king of light, is the ruler of all light spirits. Zariya is actually a secret spirit king that is not as well-known by the world than the others. She has been around since the first spirit kings, she is the very first and only light spirit king in existence so to speak. Her duty is the same as the other kings with an additional task, to watch over and guide the other kings. Zariya is by far the oldest and most powerful spirit king among them all. No one knows why Zariya has yet to retire or ascend from her position, believing it to be because of her duty to watch over other spirit kings. Not even she knows the answer to that, not liked she cared. Zariya does not essentially have much interest in human world but is not ignorant as well. When the sudden disruption and disappearance of the current Elqueeness during his birth, you could say that she was more than furious. Zariya sees every spirit king as her family so his disappearance making her mad was an understatement. She would have force her way into the underworld and the god's realm in fury if were not for the other kings calming her down.

Story background:

Zariya has always never really bothered herself with the mortal realm until El's constant insistence she goes down to visit. She loves her family so she had no choice but to agree after being forced by El's puppy eyes. Humoring him, she went down to the human world. She just so to have happened to ended up in an empire known as Vasilios at night. The empire seem vibrant with laughter and joy even at night. No one could see her as she was invisible, she strolled around the area and happened to have felt something. It was a prayer to her and it was nearby.