twilight/elqueeness/dotek

*might scrap & never make it*
Trowell x Emmett
Minerva x Rosalie
Ifrit x Tanya
Haein x Leah

Name: Zariya

Title: Light spirit king

Love interest: Navier

Spirit realm & World Tree: Arkadon

Arkadon background:
Arkadon is the realm in which the spirits reside. The home of the spirits and the world tree. The world tree is connected to different worlds and it is the spirit kings duty to protect both the tree and the natural order.  The spirit kings and Yggdrasil had seen these species be mistreated and shoned away by others and so they decided to create a space where they could live in Arkadon in peace. So as time went on, Arkdon steadily became a haven for a few species from other worlds that had nowhere to go; dragons, elves, dark elves, mermaid, faeries and beastman. The refugees were grateful to the spirit kings and Yggdrasil, making an oath to always protect them when they need them. Suprisingly, these species got along well and so there was no conflict made.

World tree background:
The world tree is also known as the tree of life as it is connected to different worlds that harbors life. It's name is Yggdrasil, or, more like she. Yggdrasil was created the moment all other worlds were formed. At first, she was only but a seedling, and so nature created the spirit kings, to raise and protect Yggdrasil. Thousands of years has passed, Yggdrasil is now a world tree of life worthy of the name. The tree even gave form of a spiritual avatar in a form of a woman as it's consciousness. She and the other spirit kings are like family.

Spirit kings background:
The spirit kings were created from nature to keep the natural order and to protect Yggdrasil. Yggdrasil being the tree of life that connects to a multitude of worlds, means that the spirit kings can also travel to other worlds from Arkadon, but they don't often do that. When they do, they would return on occasion to check in.

Haein background:
Haein is the daughter of the water spirit king Elqueeness and an elf. Elqueeness fell-in-love with one of the high-elves whom which he saved. The elves residing in Arkadon were actually a species that Elqueeness had saved from a world he visited. The elves there were facing a close extinction as humans in that world had decided to rage war on other species to gain superiority over other species. Elqueeness had saved an elf from being killed by some humans and helped the elves to escape with the help of the elf he saved. The elf just so happened to be the daughter of the elf chief and is Haien's mother who was an excellent mage. She was injured and nearly overpowered by the ambushers if were not for Elqueeness. She and Elqueeness led and helped the elves to escape from tragedy. She became their leader after her father stepped down. The 2 eventually fell in love and had Haein was miraculously concieved. You can thank Yggdrasil for that. Haein is well-loved by the spirit kings and Yggdrasil as their niece and she revered by the elves and water spirits as their princess. As a half-elf, Haein has pointed ears like one and as a spirit of water, she can do alot of things her father can do but not as powerful.

Zariya x Navier background:
Zariya had travelled to a world where humans could do magic. She travelled to an empire and wanted to see what it was like there. She was invisible and in a party within the castle, it was then, she saw Navier. She was ethereal in Zariya's opinion. Navier was the empress but she was not treated well by the emperor whom had brought in a mistress of questionable origins. Zariya watched as Navier suffered from heartbreak of having to see her own husband favor a mistress instead of her. Zariya was furious at the emperor and wanted console the poor maiden who was weeping alone in the garden. She used her magic to create a bird made of light and have it sent a letter she wrote to Navier. Navier who was crying heard the chirp of the bird and was fascinated by it as it was made of light. It had a letter in its mouth and she took it. She read it and smiled from the sweet consolation, she wrote back and gave it to the bird, watching fly away. That was the begining of their love. The two exchanged letters constantly. Zariya would even send gifts to Navier through Lunaria, the bird whom Navier had decided to name. Navier never knew who this was but she did sometimes felt like she was being watched, not in a hostile way. Eventually the emperor found out of the letter exchange and demanded that Navier tells him who she was talking to. She told him off. Navier grew wanting to meet the one she is writing to and asked if they could meet. At first, Zariya was hesitant but agreed in the end. They were to meet at night in Navier's room and Zariya told her to leave her balcony window open. That night, the moon was high up in the sky and Navier was waiting by her balcony for her mysterious friend, excited. Then a small flash of light appeared infront of Navier, leading her to close her eyes. When she open them again, the light had died down and there stood a woman. Zariya introduced herself but did not want to reveal her identity as a spirit king yet so she lied and pretended to be a powerful mage. Navier felt something was amiss from her but let it off. Zariya then visited Navier in her room whenever she was alone. Even came with gifts for Navier. Navier felt loved by Zariya and gradually felt something for her. Navier had a suspicion of what it was but would not admit to it as she is married and so she could love another. Not knowing Zariya loved her too. Zariya was in Navier's room once again, waiting for Navier to return, Navier entered the room. Zariya was about to hug her until she saw the tears. Navier was crying.