YJ/Dragon oc

Name:

Age: before shang dynasty (3783 years) 4000 years

Dragon element: fire

Background: Long ago, in ancient china during the shang dynasty, there were 4 ancient dragons that protected the land and it's people from demons of animosity. These demons were created from negative and ill emotions. The more negative energy they absorb, the stronger they get.

The 4 dragons fought against these demons and kept the land safe. Each dragon represented an element; fire, earth, water and air.

1000 years has passed since their creation. The 4 dragons continued to do their duty. The 4 had always gotten along with other like siblings. They were a family, inseparable. But nothing last forever.

A power-craved witch appeared and controled the demons into becoming her minions and wreak havoc all throughout china. The dragons fought against the evil witch for over 5 centuries. Her power was growing and the dragons were beggining to lose. So the 4 made plans to seal her away and turn her into stone to stop her.

3 of the 4 dragons had lost their lives against the witch with only 1 remaining to do the seal. The lone dragon had finished what her family had started and succeeded. The witch was gone. It was a tiring battle that ended in victory but not without cost.

The dragon cried in sorrow, mourning for her lost friends. She locked herself away in their home  of solitude, only coming out when demons resurface. And since then, only 1 dragon had protected the land.

Dragon context:
Each dragon had special abilities aside from their element.

Water: healing and ice
Fire: duplication and magma
Earth: foresight and crystal
Air: invisibility and lightning

(Foresight refers to the ability to anticipate future events and plan accordingly. It is often associated with good judgment and wise decision-making. It involves using logic, reasoning, and intuition to make informed decisions and prepare for possible scenarios. Foresight is a valuable skill in many areas of life, such as business, politics, and personal relationships.)

Love interest:
Wonder woman