Chapter XV: The Mystery of W. D. Gaster

Darkseid sits in front of a smaller version of GOLBetty drinking some tea. "Thank you for coming, GOLB."

"It's... GOLBetty, now..." she spoke.

"Yes. Well. We seem to be having an issue over who gets to control Maharlica-Prime. Because I believe I, the god of Tyranny, should have it."

"And I seem to be having trouble with the fact that you seem to fail to understand that Maharlica-Prime belongs to me."

"State your purpose."

"You first," she squinted her eyes.

"Fine," said Darkseid. "Maharlica-Prime's Earth-1 contains the Anti-Life Equation which will allow me to conquer several Multiverses and bring them under my knees, allowing me to save them from anarchy and chaos. You?"

"Simon's there," said GOLBetty.

"Right... The Ice Wizard. You know, if he still had that accursed Crown on him, he can kill one of my Avatars, right? Then again, you've stripped the madness away from him."

"And I'll keep it that way..." said GOLBetty.

Darkseid smirks. "How about you gain half of that collection of worlds?"

"No," said GOLBetty.

"Why not?" asked Darkseid.

"Because what if you take the worlds I wish to keep?"

"Fair point. There are worlds there that I take quite an interest in. Perhaps we can settle this on a contract?"

"Okay," said GOLBetty. 

"Very well. Let us negotiate our terms. First... Ooo and its universe."

"Mine, obviously. I will also be taking the Toon Worlds, the CN Multiverse, and the ones created by that idiot, Prismo. Including Fionna-World. That world is very, very important to me."

"Fine," said Darkseid. "I shall take the DC Multiverse, the Marvel Multiverse, the Animeverse, and the several Fanfiction OG Worlds that putrid Author had created."

"What about the Video Game Worlds?" asked GOLBetty. "Such as Universe-777?"

"I'll take it. We don't want a Miguel Ibarra running around in your hands."

"Fair enough," said GOLBetty. She crosses her legs. "What about the... Um... Earth-Prince? May I have it...?"

"Ha! No... That is one of the JoJoWorlds. Part of the Animeverse and the Fanfiction OG Worlds."

"But the one I love is connected to that world... and that world is the origin of the Toon Worlds along with Earth-Grimm."

"Fair enough. We may occupy both and negotiate what we can do with those worlds."

"Hm... That's the thing, Lord Darkseid... A part of me was a woman of historical sciences and had a vast knowledge of how joint occupations turn out. We'll end up killing each other over them."

"Then what do you suggest?"

"I take Earth-Prince. You take Earth-Grimm."

"Very well. That is settled," said Darkseid.

"So... Lord Darkseid..." said GOLBetty. "The crown merged me and GOLB together... And I believe you owe me an explanation..."

"Why...? You were the one who decided to fuse with GOLB in order to protect Simon and his pathetic menagerie of super pals."

"Yes... then again, you were once the original GOLB's self-proclaimed nemesis prior to him being given consciousness. Me. I suggest you explain to me what I am and why I exist."