Chapter LXIV: Apocalypse Part II

Disclaimer Unknown No.: My Hero Academia is all owned by Jump Comics, Shueisha, Viz Media, Bones, Toho, Funimation, and Kohei Horikoshi. Please support the official release. My Hero Abridged and My Hero Alternative are all owned by Ivan Leroy and JoyRide Entertainment... Please... also support their official release. Hail Fanfiction, the ultimate source of fun.

"I am the Apocalypse..." said Apocalypse, looming over Gumball. "I am going to kill you next..."

"GUMBALL!!!" roared Penny. 

"Pipe down. Cradle the child good... I need her to be my next body... Shit... I'm gonna have such a painful neck tomorrow... I should call my son... Uhm..."

Apocalypse telepathically calls him up.

"What do you want?" spoke a familiar Abridged Voice, particularly from JoyRide Entertainment, particularly by IvanMan64.

"Hello, uh... son... Remember when I abandoned you after I impregnated a woman back around several thousand years ago... I'm sorry... How's Nana?"

"What... the fuck... is wrong with you...?" 

"What?"

"First of all... You impregnated my mother in the 80s. Second of all, my dear old daughter is dead because Toshi gave her cancer. Third of all in all... Now, you're calling... After I was recently brought to life? You humiliating old buffoon. It truly is a cowardly move for you to come to my doorstep while you wallow in the mud of your failures. You couldn't even beat a bunch of idiots in leather spandexes..."

"I'm here now... I have come to do what I must... I have found a new purpose..."

"I don't care..."

"But I can finally destroy Toshi-..."

"I forgave him... a long... long time ago..."

"I... have found a new purpose... He'll give us a world... A world of freedom..."

"Darkseid? Don't make me laugh, Dad... Besides..." All For One appears right in front of Apocalypse. "I have other things to attend to. Besides..." He leans toward Apocalypse. "I don't speak with Deadbeats..."

Apocalypse's eyes quiver and he trembles as All For One lands back.

"Who the fucking shit are you supposed to be?" asked Gumball.

All For One smirks. "Your next nightmare."

All For One disappears.

Gumball turns to Apocalypse, sternly yet broken. "That your kid...?" he growled.

"He was..."

"I'm glad... You don't deserve to be his father..."

"I didn't know he existed..." said Apocalypse. "It's not my fault I was trying to blow the world to nuclear dust and fighting the X-Men after I impregnated her with this random Egyptian Pharoah's body..."

"It very well is your fault..."

"Isn't that what you did...?"

"With all due respect, sir, I'm gonna tell ya to shut the fuck up... Y'know what? Yeah... I was a dick... But at least I actually tried to do somethin' about it... You just half-assed it... Now you think you're a hero that you deserve his attention? I became a hero and earned her attention... Her love... and you dare take that away from me...
What the what in the fucking deed... I could forgive you... understand you even... But... you killed my brother... AND I... AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT!!!"

Gumball charges.

"ALRIGHT GUESS WE'RE DOING THIS SHIT NOW!!!" Apocalypse charges and blasts a punch at Gumball's face.