Chapter XIX: Invincible Ultra

Chapter 19: Invincible Ultra

Mark stares at Wrecker with terrifying red eyes.

Wrecker takes out a telescope to take a closer look at him. "WOWZERS!!! A Viltrumite Ultra! A legendary form of the Viltrumites!"

"I don't care..." said Mark.

"Hahahahahahaha!!! Look at ya!" smiled Wrecker. "More similar to your father than you ever were... Y'know, in yo world you're the VERY FIRST to achieve such a sacred form!!! Wouldn't ya wanna appreciate da beauty of-?"

*BANG!!!*

Wrecker vomits blood as Mark blasts a powerful punch into his chest.

"Huh... Funny... Didn't think you'd ever shut the fuck up."

Wrecker groans in pain. "Stop fisting me!"

"Wants-me-to-keep-fisting-him says 'What?'"

"WHAT!?!?"

Mark fists him more as Wrecker screams in pain. "Hm... Y'know, I kinda get what my Dad was saying before... It's all just pointless... Why should I defend the weak? Why should I protect these... people...?"

Wrecker punches him like Popeye but Mark hammers his fists down into his head as Wrecker becomes an accordion slinky that springs away out of fear only for Mark to sneer as he prepares an attack. 

"Horizon..." Mark prepares a new attack, pulling a ki ball from the knuckles of his two fists before throwing it out at Wrecker like a Galick Gun. "SHATTEEEEEER!!!"

A powerful blast of red ki energy is shot toward Wrecker.

"'Messiah Shitter?' HAHAHAHAHAHA-..." asked Wrecker. "Oh my God..." Wrecker grabs the pure ki ball as his hands begin to glitch. "GUH!!! GRRRRAAAH!!! TCH-!!! TCHAAAA!!! NO!!! NO, NO, NO!!! I CAN'T GO BACK TO THE WRETCHED FORM!!! I CAN'T!!! WHY CAN'T I EAT THIS!!!? SHIT!!!" He thinks to himself. "It's far too... powerful...! How can a pathetic Viltrumite equal me!? A Universal Destroyer!?!? NO!!! He shouldn't even exist! YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

*BOOM!!!*

Mark stares at the barren rock and sees that Wrecker has lost the lower half of his body, which is faded and glitching erratically.

Wrecker falls to the ground, bleeding in pain. "Wh-Wh-... Well... That's a kick in the-!!!" He vomits so much... so, so much blood that it fills the entire rock he's on. It's almost cartoonish if the blood wasn't so real, thick, and foul-smelling. The blood was dark red, almost like ink. Wrecker keeps on vomiting blood as his organs such as his intestines and pancreas begin to spill out of his upper half.

Mark sighs as he floats down and steps on his head.

*CROCK!!! SPLOSH!!!*

"Huh... That did feel good..." said Mark.

Suddenly, Wrecker's upper half of his body stands up and backs away, shaking in pain, popping out new legs and a new head.

"Ew," said Mark.

Wrecker gasps in pain. "TIME OUT!!! TIME OUT YOU FILTHY MUTT HALF-BREED BITCH!!!"

"Hm..." said Mark.

He pants in pain. "Mmm... Mmmmmmmm..." said Wrecker. "I just ate something that's yours... Half of something..."

"Explains why you're still breathing... You ate the rest of the ki energy after allowing the first half of my attack to blow your lower half out, right?" 

"Hm... Aren't you the smarty-pants shit worm you are..."

"For some reason, I'm gonna enjoy killing you. Because my attack wasn't finished..." smiled Mark. Mark puts his fists together again. "Dynamite..."