Chapter XXIX: Battle of the Princes

Gumball stares at his phone and bounces his leg.

In front of him was the table, and across it sat Josuke, who looked at his wristbands rather intensely.

"So... What's your deal?" asked Gumball.

"Pain and misery and suffering."

"'Kay, loser."

"You?"

"Depression and wishful thinking mostly."

"Ha! Same, bro!"

"Don't dare be vibing with me, quiet kid..."

"I am NOT a quiet kid."

"Whatever you say. But tomorrow still ain't Saturday. Like if there was any form of tomorrow ever created by the tomorrow baker God above us, it would never be Saturday because Saturday is the day you won't be able to carry out your quiet murderous plans that you quietly create in silence in your dumbass normal wooden chair with creepy carvings in it that also smells like sweaty Aswang Ass-...Wang... Bitch. You are beneath me. You are so beneath me that you draw holes in the ground because you're a Piss-Ant. An Asswant. An Antwang. A BITCH."

"Yeah. You're the one who doesn't have a functional family around here and is a total wreck. Ha! Like Wrecker! Get wrecked!"

Gumball stands up. "Tsk! FUCK OFF, JOKESUKE!!!"

"Gumwad."

"HigaSHITata!"

"Wadderson."

"BITCH."

"Idiot."

"Ass-Wang!"

"Already used that. Also, that's a slur."

"Clockback!"

"Also a slur."

"Moon Howlers!"

"That's a Blutbad thing. Also a slur."

"Fetus-kisser!"

"Why do you only know slurs?"

"WHATEVER!!!" Gumball stands up and walks away. "I DON'T NEED TO BE AROUND HERE ANYMORE!!!"

Vegeta passes by him. "What's up with you?"

"Quiet, troll head!"

"Excuse you?"

"Sorry, Master."

"Hm... Anyway, Quiet Kid. I wish for you to serve me a delectable entree of another of your finest Pinoy Tapa Sinigang or whatever."

"Tapsilog? Why would the Prince of All Aswangs make food for the Prince of All Saiysns?"

"Don't forget that I'm training to be Destroyer."

"Yeah. And I can blow you up by touching you."

"You mean... If you touch me..." sneered Vegeta.

"Yeah. I mean, that only is lo-...
What the Hell are you saying?"

Chapter 29: Battle of the Princes

"Warning. The rogue Cell variant is on the loose! Allegedly hacked by the terrifying Bruce Wayne, all are afraid on Earth-1 not knowing where the creature is or what he is planning!"

Trunks sighs, watching the TV.

Meanwhile, at the dining table, Josuke and Vegeta stare at each other with intense annoyance.

"Alright, 'Prince of Aswangs.' Here is the deal... We could go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and spar a bit."

"Not like I owe you a challenge."