Chapter XXVII: Get Wrecked Part II

Chapter 27: Get Wrecked

Suddenly, Miguel's Hell Fire blast is slapped away as he himself is blasted by a Gaster Blaster from underneath.

Prometheus blasts at Wrecker who blasts him with a blaster as well.

Miguel growls in pain as he heals himself. "Huh..." He sees that Aswang Prince, Finn the Human, Dark Future Trunks, Spongebob, Patrick, Invincible Ultra, and Superior Boy all charge into battle as the Gaster Blasters keep blasting at them.

Suddenly, Blow-A-Fusion tosses a coin at the Gaster Skull.

"KIRA KUIN: SAIGO NO BAKUDAN!!! ATOMIKKU BOOOMUUU-!!!"

A massive explosion in the sky occurs and Prometheus contains the blast.

"HORAIZON SHATERU!!!" roared Invincible Ultra, blasting a ki beam.

"BASUTA KANON!!!" roared Trunks, blasting a ki beam.

Spongebob kept on blowing bubbles that exploded. Patrick keeps on punching and destroying Gaster Blasters about to kill people.

Prometheus blasts an Omega Gem Blast once more.

Finn then leads the citizens out of Burnham City. "Over here!" he yelled. Suddenly, a blast blows up a rooftop and some debris falls toward a family as Finn blows the debris up with his robot arm. "You alright?" asked Finn.

Miguel smirks. "Y'all grew." Miguel flies up to face Wrecker.

"I am sensing a great deal of what your race calls 'Jejemon' in you, Ibarra."

"Did you just try to mock me in Filipino? Because, I ain't jejemon, bitch. I'm cringe," he smirked with terrifying deadly eyes. "Your attempt itself is pretty fucking jejemon, not gonna lie."

"Your little team won't save this world from me."

"They will..." smiled Miguel. "They grew... far taller than you ever did in any of your forms."

Gaster Snipers appear and shoot at Miguel as he uses his sticks to slap away and destroy each needle.

Suddenly, a Gaster Tank appears before Miguel.

"Gaster Tank: Fire," said Wrecker.

"Bitch, wot, mate?" asked Miguel, as a massive beam was blasted from a city-sized Gaster Skull at him. He senses something wrong. "This Gaster Blaster is far too powerful..." He sighs. "HERU!!!" Miguel then crosses his arms with closed fists. He then opens his thumbs, index fingers, and middle fingers. He then proceeds to spin his hands but with his pinkies and ring fingers closed while keeping the bottom of his palms together. He then releases an attack similar to a Kamehameha. "FURAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

A blast of beautiful hell flames blasts the Gaster Beam into dissipation as the Gaster Skull is just flat-out destroyed in the process.

"Fuck... He's powerful..." panted Miguel. "I would've lost my emotions for a split second there. Wouldn't want another Doctor Manhattan event to happen..."

Suddenly, Miguel is shot with a Gaster Sniper in the heart and vomits blood. "Oh... shit... Oooohhh..." said Miguel, who falls down and crashes into the ground.

Meanwhile...

While Gumball contemplates whether he should stab himself, Darwin pats his shoulder.

"I'm proud of you that you're even at least thinking about it... That's enough for me..." smiled Darwin.

"Hm..." smiled Gumball. "There's that smile that used to piss me off..."