Insert 1💎

~Introductions ~

POV-:

I open my eyes as the sun light coming from my windows hit my lazy body. I look at the time and it's already 8.15 am and I'm now debating if I should go to school or stay at home as I'm already late. Lazy ness always win so I pull the blanket,I was about to go back to sleep but there's always an enemy in every story and mine is my best friend Lis. Yep that's her name and it's unique, so I reach for my phone and I  was right, it is her .

Call......📞

Lis: good morning Vey
Me: good morning and I'm not coming to school.
Lis: you have to, we have plans.
Me: in detention?
Lis: come on Vey, you promised me lunch today, it will only be 2 hours in detention.
Me: ........fine, I will come.
Lis: don't disappoint me
Me: When have I ever done that?
Lis: should I call Vius to back me off?
Me: and you win
Lis: as always ,now go get ready
Me: OK, bye
Lis: byeeeee

And then we ended the call. Now you must be wondering who I am right?,so now allow me to introduce myself.......My name is Zavey Becky (Vey to loved and trusted ones). I'm 17 years old  but I'm turning 18 in 4 months from now and I'm an only child to richness. Yep my parents are loaded, I don't know how but we are rich. My mother is a doctor and my father is a lawyer. My friends...... The LOZ ( Zavey,Lis and Octavius) we have been friends since...... I don't know but it's a long and we have always been LOZ for so long. So let me tell you more about our group, well you already know about me so Lis Kim Park, Korean and my bff, 17 years old and her dad works with mine and her mother is an investigator ( but not on us). And then Octavius Rossi (Vius in short), 18 years old and is so funny, he has a girlfriend and doesn't play games with love unlike Lis, his father is a business man and his mother has a fashion line. So you will get to know more later as time goes by.

So I start getting ready for school, have my breakfast then go to school. I drive by the way. It doesn't take me time to get to school, I park the car and get my detention card then go to detention. I stay there for my 2 hours the it was break time so I join my friends in the cafeteria.

Lis: You made it ( says with a big smile on her face)
Me: I had to make it
Vius: you didn't put makeup today.(looking at my face)
Me: makeup is not for everyday Vius.
Vius: that's because it wasn't made for your face.
Me:haha very funny
Lis: so where are we having lunch?
Me: I don't know yet, do you have anywhere in mind?
Vius: there is this place I know.
Me: who said you are coming with us?
Vius: did I say I want to go or I said I know a place Miss Vey? (with confidence)
Me: you win Vius, it doesn't have to be a competition of words.
Lis: Anyways, where is this place Vius?
Vius: it's in the Midwest countryside, it's new and they have the best food ever.
Me: so we are going there and yes you can come Vius.( Bell ringing)
Vius: cool so see you guys at 2pm, right?
Lis: yes , let's get to class Vey
Me: yeah, let's go.

So we go to class and before we knew it, we were on our way to the new place. After driving for so long we finally get to the place, park the car and made our way to the entrance.I have to say, this person really took his/her time making this place. The green paint color with the brown wooden floors, it was all designed as a garden/modern cafe not forgetting the plans. The place is just beyond words. So we get our table and the waiter makes his way to us with a big smile.

Waiter: hello and welcome to D'LASA cafe, what would you like to order?

He says that and hands us the menus. I just wanted a small dish so I ordered one of their sweet dishes with juice on the said. Vius and Lis said their orders and the waiter went back. I started looking around, I don't know why but I feel like the people in this cafe have some kind of powerful force around. I keep looking around and then my eyes met with the waiter that helped us a few minutes ago. We kept the eye contact until he started walking to our table again. He got to the table and I looked away because staring at people is rude.

Waiter: I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that the cafe comes with a library, so if you want to go check it out it's upstairs.(  walks away after saying that)

Me: I want to go check it out.
Lis: I don't do books so, I'm not going
Vius: yeah me too
Me: okay so call me when the food comes.
Lis: ok

So I got up and made my way upstairs where it kinda looked like downstairs but with books and more plants.

The place was just magical. I smile as I start to walk around and taking in the beauty of this library, I was also trying to choose a book. I don't want to lie to anyone but I really love books. My dad used to tell me a lot of storys and I believe that I still remember all of them.  I get to the end of the library and there was someone sleeping on one of the tables.l walk over and I try to wake him up but as soon as I touch him, his eyes became red. Not red as in I just woke up and I'm still sleepy but the brown part was red. I start moving backwards as he got up and started walking my way. My back meets with the book shelves and his now looking at me with those eyes, a cold face and his body pressing onto mine. My heart was bitting so fast as I looked eye to eye with this scary looking guy.

Guy: I found you.

Tbc.........

(Welcome to my world of books, where I write and experiment with words and emotions. Please share my book with your friends if it is interesting and thank you all for reading The Diamond)

PS. @ctm/ the writer