Insert 5💎

She gives me my time table, a new phone because my old one doesn't work in this place. She hands me a bank card too.

Me: why do I need this?
Lady: well that card is for you to buy anything you want because this place is just like a normal world. You will get 10 000 dollars every month end.
Me: oh okay

She gives me my room keys and tells me that I won't be sharing a room with the others because I'm different from other diamonds. She also hands me a map to see how the school looks like.

This place didn't even seem like a school to me, it looked like a lost paradise

This place didn't even seem like a school to me, it looked like a lost paradise. She tells me that if I ever need something or if anything is wrong, I should come see her.
I walk out of the place and my driver was still waiting for me. I get into the car and tell him where my dorm room is located and he took me there. It did take like 30 minutes to get there but it was worth it because I could see the shops and restaurants and people having fun. They actually didn't look like diamonds at all. I got to my room which was on the 9th floor ( the last one). My driver helps me with my bags and then he left after everything was left on my door. I open the door and it looked like my parents had already informed them what the room should look like because is had them written all over.
I put everything away and it was now looking good.

The room

The bathroom

The bathroom

I take a sit on my chair and turn on the new phone and it connects to the Diamond network and wifi

I take a sit on my chair and turn on the new phone and it connects to the Diamond network and wifi. It's kinda like the phone programs it's self but you have to control it. It seems like the phone already has it's know apps and peoples numbers and social media accounts. I can follow who I want and chat with who I want. At least I don't have to ask for people's numbers because I already have them.

I spent the whole day trying to figure out how my phone works, watched a movie and now it was bed time.

The next day..........

I woke up and it really felt different. I would never wake up at 6:45 am, even if I'm sick but it's a new day at a new school so I have to look my best. I do my bed and then took a shower. I did a little makeup and got dressed in my white and black uniform. I really didn't know why it has a white blazer because that's not a good color for a uniform. I mean a lot of things happen but I do love the uniform.

I pack my books and as I was about to leave, someone ring's my doorbell

I pack my books and as I was about to leave, someone ring's my doorbell. I open the door and there was this beautiful girl, with the biggest smile on her face. She had honey brown eyes, pink lips and blonde hair. Her skin was just glowing and she was wearing the same uniform as me.

CHELSY

Her: Hello Zavey (still smiling)Me: Hey

Me: Hey..umm....
Her: oh I'm sorry, my name is Chelsy Williams
Me: nice to meet you, I'm Zavey Becky
Chelsy: I know, I was assigned to show you around and help you out.
Me: That would really help me a lot.
Chelsy: So let's get going now.

I lock the door and we get downstairs and started to walk to school. Some of the students are wearing the same thing as me and Chelsy but in all black. It just had a little white popping out. And it seemed like the people with all black stay together and people with white blazers stay together, they don't mix. Why is it like that?

Me: Chelsy, why do we have different uniforms to the others?
Chelsy: you're a 4X diamond and I'm a 3X, I kinda have the same power as you but you still have that extra power that makes you more stronger so the school gives 3X and 4X diamonds the same uniforms.
Me: That didn't answer my question
Chelsy: The people in all black uniforms are not as powerful as us, the uniforms show power, class, money and many other things. We get more things than them because we are special and stronger.
Me: What do you call people with just one power?
Chelsy: They are called 1A diamonds, then the ones that have 2 powers are 2Q diamonds,then 3X and 4X.
Me: Can I befriend the 1A and 2Q diamonds?
Chelsy: if you want but I wouldn't do that if I was you.

I didn't ask her why she said the last part but all I knew was that this school was messed up. People are treated according to their powers and that not right. Someone is going to have to put an end to that and that someone is me. Powerful or not, everyone should be treated the same way.

So we finally get to school and we got to the headmaster's office to get some paperwork done. The Headmaster was not around but we did get the paperwork done,then we made our way to class and as soon as I walk in, all eyes where on me. I look around and there was an empty sit next to this sleeping guy at the back of the class. I sit there and I could hear people talking about me and my powers and I really didn't care about their questions and curiousty about my life so I just put on my headphones as I was still waiting for the class to start.The teacher walks in a few minutes later and everyone else took there sites. She looks at me and asks me to introduce myself to the class. So I got up and made my way to the front of the class and the teacher gave me a go ahead to start.

Me: hey everyone, my name is Zavey Becky and I'm a 4X diamond, hoping not to.............

I didn't get to finish my sentence because the guy that was sleeping at the back was looking at me with a smirk on his face. It's him, his back to kill me. Tears start to build up in my eyes as I remembered how helpless I was at that restaurant I went with my friends. I run to the door and start going to places I didn't even know. I just needed to be far away from that class. I get to the top of the building and fall to the hard ground.#( His harmless,he will never do that to you)#. I look around trying to find out who is saying all this but there was no one else on this roof top. Could I be going crazy??

TBC........