Insert 10💎

POV

I open my eyes but the room was too bright so I closed them. I didn't go back to that place I was, I was just closing my eyes.

Nigel: Zavey... please wake up now. I have been praying for you which is something I usually don't do but people say it helps. Just come back, wake up.

I feel his hand leaving my hands. I grab his hands and open my eyes.

Me: your prayers have been answered.

I say that with that with all the little power I have. He turned and looked at me then attacked me with a hug. I hug him back but it felt like the hug was taking all the power I have. I was so weak and all I wanted was food. He gave me a glass of water and I drank all of it.

Nigel:(hugs me again) I missed you. I missed you so much.
Me: I missed you too but can I get some food.
Nigel: yes food, wait I will be right back.

He leaves the room and I just start looking around. I missed this place so much. He comes back with so much food but at this point I feel like I'm going to finish everything. I start to eat while he was telling me about what has been happening. I wonder if Samuel knows that I saved him. I wasn't going to ask Nigel that because it will seem like I care to much him about.

Nigel: I think we should go out tonight.
Me: I would love that.

I smile at him then continue to eat. He kept on looking at me with a smile on his face which other people would think it's weird but I kinda liked it.Later on I was done eating, then I went to take a bath, wear some fresh clothes and Nigel called the copy me. He said it was called Z2.0. When it got into the room, it looked at me and then it turned into dust. The dust disappeared and a wave of memories came into my head. I was kissing Nigel and I could see that we were deeply in love with one another and the people around us didn't like it. It happened for a few minutes and everything was back to normal. I look at Nigel and he seemed worried.

Nigel: was it painful?
Me: no, it was just a new feeling.
Nigel: okay
Me: We are dating?
Nigel: umm yeah, I made the copy think that we were dating so that I can always have it on my side, just in case something happened.
Me: So did you love it ?, her?, the copy?
Nigel: I needed to protect it.
Me: So you don't love me?, because I don't need to be protected.
Nigel: Zavey can we not talk about this.
Me: why?
Nigel: Because I love you , okay. I don't want to just protect you, I want to make memories with you, have fun with you, care for you when you get sick. I want to put a smile on your face, see you eat and breathe everyday, but I don't know if you want the same. It was just a copy of you but I don't think the real you would choose a person like me.
Me: what's that supposed to mean?
Nigel: people never liked the fact that the copy was dating me because I'm not as powerful as you are.
Me: Who cares about what people say?
Nigel: Are you saying that you want us to continue dating?
Me: I would always hear your voice when I was in the deep sleep, meaning you were always here. And as for the people, I don't care about what they say just like my parents didn't care.
Nigel: You didn't answer the question.
Me: yes I want to date you but I want things to go slow, I need to know more about you.
Nigel: okay, so are we still going out?
Me: we will go tomorrow, right now I need to get some rest.
Nigel: okay, I will see you tomorrow.
Me: yeah.

He kisses my four head then walked out.
Am I moving to fast?, well I don't think so. His a good guy and I don't care about his powers, his treats me like a princess and that's a guy you should always look for.

The next day......

I woke up feeling normal again, went for a run, came back and took a shower. I did my hair then texted Nigel to find out what color he was going to wear. Wearing matching things with your boyfriend was something I have always wanted to do.