Insert 7💎

POV -: Nathaniel

She's strong and doesn't back down from anything. If she gets control of all her powers then she will be unstoppable. Not that it's a bad thing but the last person to be as strong as she could be was on the other side of the diamonds. Our fate is in her hands.

I look at her as she ice's the river and starts dragging Samuel. She stops when she spots me and I walk to her.

Me: Leave him.
Her: What?
Me: Leave him
Her: But I don't know if his okay or not, I can't just leave him.
Me: You care to much Zavey, come with me.

She looks at me for the longest time then she dropped Samuel and I started  walking and she was following me. I take her to her room and she was a little shocked and confused because she never told me where her room was but I have my ways.

Her: why did you bring me back to my room and how did you know where I stay?
Me: get some rest Zavey.

I walk to the next door which was mine, open it and closed it without looking back at her.

POV-: Zavey

I look at him as he walks into the room that was just next to mine. So his my neighbor and that didn't even make it better. I don't even know his name but his always around me and he seems to know some things about me. I walk into my room, take a shower and then get comfortable in my bed as it was too early to go to bed yet. I order some food then called Chelsy for a movie because she's my friend and she might actually tell me more about the guy I always meet.

Hours later, we where done watching the movie and I had to ask her about him now.

Me: ohh Chelsy
Her: Yes
Me: How many 4X diamonds are at this school?
Her: You, Samuel and Nathaniel
Me: Who is Nathaniel?
Her: Samuel's hot stronger brother. His powers are
1. Barrier Creation
2. electricity
3. Invisibility
4. Human controlling
Me: it seems like you really like Nathaniel.
Her: I do like him but he would never date someone like me.
Me: why?, your hot and beautiful and very sexy.
Her: thank you boo, but his parents wouldn't let us live in peace so I wouldn't go for those two boys.
Me:ohhh they are controlled by parents, how weak.( We burst into a laugh)
Her: Don't say that to their faces, they will kill you.
Me: okay.

So we talk more and then we called it a night. I walk her to her room that was in the next building. We say good night and I started walking back to my building but I felt like someone was watching me so I speed walk and get into the elevator only to be met by Samuel. I try to walk out but he pulls me and pins me on the wall.

Me: Don't you get tired of pinning me on walls?
Him:You left me at the river after you drained my power.
Me: Yes I left you because I was told to do so.
Him: so you're just going to let someone control you and tell you what to do?
Me: it's not like you don't do the same thing.
Him: What do you mean by that?
Me: nothing, oh would you look at that it's my stop now so bye.

As soon as the elevator opened the door I try to walk out but the door closes and the lights go out. The elevator was made out of glass so you could still see things because of the light outside.I look at Samuel because he had done this so that I don't go to my room and I had talked about the whole control thing.

Me: what did you just do?
Him: that wasn't me, the elevator just broke down.
Me: But I need to get to my room, try to open it.
Him: I can't

He pushes some red button and he sits down. I pull out my phone to call someone but I didn't have network. Why do I have bad luck. I look at Samuel and his eyes where wondering all over my body, that's when I realized that I was in the most reviling pj's I own.

His eyes moved to my eyes and they locked

His eyes moved to my eyes and they locked. His eyes where a light red and to be honest it was so sexy. His actually handsome, with messy brown hair, pierced ears and pink lips. His breath taking...... Wait why am I think about him like that, I look away from him and the lights came back on and the door opened. I didn't even waist time, I walk out without saying anything to him. I get to my room and throw myself onto my bed. His eyes are dark red but mostly when his with me they change to a lighter red.

#( There must be a reason for that change)
Me: I also think there is a reason.
( It seems like you have a crush now)
Me: no, ever, not on him.
( But you where checking him out)
Me: I was just..... It's not a crush okay.
(If you say so Zavey)#

The voice disappears and I turn off the lights and it was lights out for me.

The next day.........

So today is a Friday, I started my morning in a good way. I didn't walk with Chelsy because we had different classes today. I have my classes and before I new it, I was on my way to the cafeteria for lunch. I grab my food and sit on an empty table as I was waiting for Chelsy to come join me. I start to eat and after a while she walks in with another girl.

Chelsy: Hey boo
Me: Hey chelsy.
Chelsy: this is Ayanda or Aya in short,she's a 3X diamond.
Me: nice to meet you, I'm Zavey.
Aya: ohh I know who you are.( Says that in a nice way)
Chelsy: so we are going out to a party tonight, wanna come Zavey?
Me: well I don't know.
Aya: come on Zay, you have to come.
Me:#( it's just a party, go you will be safe)# ummm okay.
Chelsy: Yes, make sure you guy dress in the most hottest outfit.
Me: okay
Aya: and don't forget the makeup.
Me: okay
Chelsy: Good, we have to go and get ready so I'm coming to pick you up at 8 o'clock boo.
Me: I will be waiting.

She gets up and gives me a hug and Ayanda does the same then they walk out. I finish eating and then went to my room to also start getting ready. I get to my room and prepare a bath with oils then sit in side as I relax my body before this party.

Tbc...................