Insert 2💎

POV-:Zavey

Guy: I found you
Me: Sir please stay away from, I have never done anything wrong to you(scared)
Guy: You being born was a wrong thing Zavey and they are going to kill you, if you don't come with me.

He was running his hands in my hair and I wasn't feeling comfortable about all this. I felt helpless and a lot of thoughts were running in my mind, I just cried silently and all I wished for was for time to stop so I could run away from this guy.l closed my eyes for a very long time and when I opened them, everything had stopped. The guy was frozen and the clock in the library wasn't moving. I move away from where I was and I made my way downstairs but everything was normal...........Am I going crazy or something.

Lis: ohh Vey, I was about to call you. The food is ready.
Me: I want to go home.
Vius: why? and you seem a little scared.
Me: I'm not scared of anything
Vius: your shaking and it looks like you were crying.
Me: I'm just tired, that's why I want to go home.
Lis: and the food?
Me: I don't care about it, bye ( I say that as I take my bag and car keys from Vius)
Them: bye

I walk as fast as I can, get to the car and speed of. I'm really glad that we took my car or I would have stayed at that weird place. I really didn't understand what happened in that library. I want to say I stopped time but humans don't do that. Could it be  witchcraft or is he a dimon?, but why would he stop time for me to run away?, I didn't know how to explain all this. After a long drive, I safely get home, take a shower and then I took a nap.

Grandma: Zavey, Zavey, Zavey
Me: grandma ( hugging her) where are you, what are you doing here?
Grandma: your parents need to let you go before you turn 18 my child.
Me: let me go where?
Grandma: where you belong, don't let the bad ones get to you Zavey.
Me: grandma what are you talking about?, where are you so I can find you and bring you back?
Grandma: I  am safe at the place I am and I am talking about what happened at that cafe.
Me: What was that?
Grandma: that's not important, now I will be talking to you when something's important my child .
Me: No, wait where are you going?
Grandma: it's time for you to go and take control.
Me: grandma please explain all this to me.
Grandma: wake up ( fading away)
Me: where are you going grandma?, please come back and help me, take me with you (crying)
Grandma: I said wake up Zavey!

As soon as she calls my name I wake up from my nap. I don't know if I should call it a nightmare or a message because my grandma dead when I was 12 years old and I have never heard a dream about her.I look at the time and it was already 7:46pm so I started getting ready for dinner. We always have dinner as a family at 8:00pm so I will get to ask my parents what's going on because it seems like they know something about all this because grandma mentioned them in the dream.

8:00pm.....🕖

So it was now me, my mother and father sitting on the table having dinner. I really don't know how to explain all this but I need answers.

Me: so I went to this cafe with my friends today.
Mom: that must have been fun.
Me: no it wasn't.
Dad: why?, did something happen?
Me: I stopped time.

They both stop eating and look at me as if I was a ghost. My mom's eyes started getting glossy as a river of tears crossed down her checks.

Me: I also had a dream after I came back and grandma said to let me go before my birthday.
Mom:Noo!!, James she can't go now, she's still young (crying)
Dad: she has to go before the other side get her honey.( Hugging mom)
Me: can you please explain what's going on with me?
Dad: let's finish eating first, then we can all talk about this in the living room.

I didn't even answer to him, I just continued to eat my food. So after we where all done, mom cleared the table and then joined me and Dad in the living room.

Dad: so Zavey, this is not going to change how we see and love you or how we treat you. And we kept this from you for a reason.
Mom: we just wanted you to live a normal life before you turn 18 because that's when they where going to take you.
Me: take me where?
Dad: to the Diamond under world. You are a diamond.
Me: what's a diamond?
Dad: a person with extra skills, like powers. They are many types of diamonds and they all live together for a very long time until you are able to control the powers.
Me: so I have powers......but where do they come from?
Mom: from me, when I was living with the other diamonds, we went out for some fresh air and I met your father. It was love at first sight, so my friends would help me go see your father and I fell pregnant with you.
Dad: so they took away her powers but we didn't know you had already taken some of them from your mother and when you were born, they told us that you are a 4X diamond.
Me: 4X what?
Mom:4X diamond, you have 4 powers, which is kinda rare but we where supposed to keep you until you were 18 then send you for training.
Me: so I'm going to a new place, with new people and no friends?
Dad: Yes, it's for your own good and you will come back before you even know it.
Me: this is way too much information for me right now.
Mom: we are sorry for keeping all this from you baby.
Me: I need to lay down and think about all this, may I be excused.
Dad: yeah, go lay down baby.

He says that as he gives me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead and mom does the same thing. I walk to my room and as soon as I get there, I open the door and close it then lock it. I fall to my knees and break down into a loud cry. Why, why does my life have to be so messed up.

Tbc....................