Insert 11💎

A few weeks later.......

It's been fun around here. My friends coming over and having girls nights, learning how to control my powers and dating Nigel. His always sending letters and gifts. And trying to come to all my girl's outings but Chelsy always handle the situation. I'm actually feeling like this place is really were I belong.

I walk into class and sit next to Ayanda, who was actually sleeping. The class starts and she still doesn't wake up. I try to wake her up because the teacher was now coming our way.

Teacher: Miss Ayanda, why are you sleeping in class?
Me: She said she was sick teacher. (lying)
Teacher: oh then she should go see the doctor, help her up.

The guys from class help her and they walk out and class continued. After a while it was break time so I waited for Chelsy on her class door but she didn't come out. I look inside and the room was empty. That's weird because we never go to the cafeteria without each other. I try to call her and it sends me to her voicemail. I tried again and it still didn't work. Now I know something's up. I go to the cafeteria and she wasn't there but I did find Nigel. Finding Nigel also came with a big hug.

Nigel: Theirs my princess, now how was class?( Removing me from the hug)
Me: it was fine but I can't find Chelsy.
Nigel: I'm sure she's around here .
Me: we are always together Nigel.
Nigel: your right about that, why don't we go and check if she came to school today.
Me: okay.

He takes my hands and intertwine our fingers and we make our way to the administration. We had to wait for a bit because there was a few other people. It was our turn and I went straight to the point.

Me: good morning, did Chelsy Williams come to school?
Lady: wait a minute.

She does something on her computer then looked at me with a worried look.

Lady: yes she did come.
Nigel: I told you princess.
Lady: but something happened to her so she was sent to the hospital.
Me: what?
Lady: yes, we haven't had what really happened but you can go see her if you like.
Me: yeah, I will do that. ( Walking away)
Nigel: thank you for the information.

He says that to the lady and then walked out with me. I knew it, I had a feeling that something wasn't right. Even when Ayanda was sleeping in class, she never does that. Nigel keeps trying to make me see the bright side of all this but I can't. Something big is happening and I need to find out but first I need to see Chelsy at the hospital. We take Nigel's car and when we arrived I didn't even wait for him to open the door for me, i just walked out and entered the hospital. I asked for her room and they gave it to me. When I got there she was eating cupcakes while watching the TV.

Me: oh thank God your okay ( hugging her)
Chelsy: nothing's wrong with me, I don't even know why they are keeping me in this place.
Me: something must be wrong.
Chelsy: It was just a mega vision about you.
Me: your power is visions?
Chelsy: yeah, I need you to stay away from Nigel.
Me: why?
Chelsy: his going to do something to you and then make a copy of you.
Me: please explain the vision to me.
Chelsy: well you, Nigel and Samuel were in the same room and you where sitting on the floor with Samuel in front of you. Your powers join with Nigel's and then you fall unconscious. Nigel carries Samuel out of the room and then he came back with his friend who is going to make a copy of you. Your in danger Zavey!( looking so worried)
Me: chelsy, this already happened.
Chelsy: wait what?
Me: something happened to Samuel and my diamond spirit told me that I could help him but someone had to help me and Nigel was that someone. I took out Samuel's powers and placed them back but it made me fall into a deep sleep, so I told Nigel to make a copy of myself so that you guys won't notice that I'm gone.
Chelsy: so are you the copy or the real Zavey?
Me: I'm the real one ( smiling at her)
Someone: so why did you keep this from me?

I turn around, only to be met by an angry Samuel. His eyes where even dark red.

Me: Samuel let me explain ( walking to him)
Samuel: No, I don't have time for that.

He walks out and I also walk out and went after him. He was walking so fast so I ran and he got into his car. I stopped but then got in because I had to make things right.

Samuel: get out ( sounding so cold)
Me: after I explain.

He starts the car and we drove off to who knows where. He was too focused on the road to even look at me. The drive was so quiet, you could hear your own breathing. We get to a beautiful but not too big house and he leaves me in the car. I follow after him and when I got inside he stopped me.

Samuel: No out side shoes in my house.

I look around and saw other house shoes. I remove mine, put on the house shoes that were kinda big on me and then walked into the living room were he was sitting. I decide to sit opposite him because I don't want to get close to him.

Me: I just want to say I'm sorry first because I didn't tell you about what happened.....( Cut's me off)
Samuel: why didn't you tell me?
Me: because I didn't want to seem like you own me a favor in the future.
Samuel: did your little boyfriend know about this?
Me: yes.
Samuel: so you get to tell him and not me?
Me: he helped me do all this.
Samuel: he would never help me, he hates me.
Me: No you are the one that hates him, his caring and sweet and loving.
Samuel: anyone can be like that.
Me: well you can never pull that off.
Samuel: what's that supposed to mean?
Me: you hurt other people, you use your powers for bad and not good, which is something that can never change by night, your also a big time bully.You can never be able to be like Nigel.
Samuel: I can never be like him because I don't want to be like him and you don't even know me that well to judge me Zavey. For a person that might save our side of the diamonds, you sure can label people so fast.
Me: I'm not judging you Samuel.
Samuel: Then stop trying to find the good in other people's eyes just because you found good in one person's life. Walk your self out .

He gets up and walks out of the room. I really felt so salty and bitchy. He was right, I was trying to find good in his eyes and not the problems blocking the good in his life. I wasn't going to give up until he has a good relationship with me meaning I won't be going home today. I text Nigel and told him that I'm fine and I will see him tomorrow at school then I got up and made my way to the kitchen. My mom always says good food makes a good mood.

Tbc..............