Insert 9💎

POV-

We put his body on the floor after we made a plan. The plan is to try this waking up dead diamonds thing and if it works, Nigel will have to get one of his friends to make a copy of me because I don't know how long it will  take me to get out of this deep sleep so we don't want people thinking that I'm missing and if it doesn't work, then we inform anyone that knows what to do.

Nigel: Zavey be careful.
Me: I will try
Nigel: and come back soon.
Me: if I take time, don't inform anyone.
Nigel: what if you take a year?
Me: Then keep pretending.
Nigel: Not even your mother?
Me: No one, we keep this all to us, the people in this room and nobody shares what we are about to do, so NO you can't tell my mother.
Nigel: Okay, I will keep my mouth shut.

I kinda trust Nigel and I think his got my back even though his cold. I don't know him that much but I think we are going to handle this situation.

I sit next to Samuel's body and close my eyes, trying my best to concentrate and in no time I was seeing some memories. It was kinda like visions and I was feeling so weak. His brother was hitting him and blood was all over the place. I try to stay concentrated but a big force was pulling me into the dark, he was crying and none of them cared. I was now in a black room, with nothing but voices I didn't know.

POV-Nigel★

What happened in that room was something I will never, ever talk about to anyone. It was scary and the way she just fell down after putting back his powers was traumatizing. She looked so drained and I had to make sure that everything goes back to normal. I start by placing her on her bed and then call one of my friends to make a copy of her. He said he was on his way which was good because it was so early in the morning.  Now I should figure out how I'm going to explain all this to this weak ass boy. I mean his still not awake after being woken up from the dead.

Ohh I totally forgot to introduce myself.......( Clears his throat) I'm Nigel Cambell Silva. I'm a 2Q diamond, Im tall , with black and blue hair, caramel sink and blue eyes.I'm not an interesting person but I am good company.

NIGEL

I can't let my friend see Samuel on the floor with all these books

I can't let my friend see Samuel on the floor with all these books. I carry him and take him to the place where the party took place and come back. At least I can cook up something to tell him why Zavey is in a deep sleep. He messages me saying I should come take him from downstairs. I pick up everything and place it away then made my way downstairs.

Him: Nigel, my man
Me: Hey man ( bro hug)
Him: This is a place for 3 and 4X diamonds, what are you doing here?
Me:( walking to Zavey 's room) we will talk when I get to the place.
Him: cool.

We got into the room and he just looked at me for the longest time then looked at Zavey 's body.

Me: I played with the wrong magic.
Him: On a diamond that might save the whole world!!
Me: Calm down, it's just a deep sleep, she's going to be fine.
Him: So I have to make a copy of her?
Me: Yes, if that's possible.
Him: Anything is possible.

He touches her head first and then moved away from her.

Him: any other information I have to know to make the copy normal?
Me: Make her my girlfriend.
Him: I'm not going to ask you why but okay.

The copy powers work like this- by touching your head, he/she can transfer a copy of your main memories and can also add any information they want. She will be just normal and do everything like Zavey but it won't be her because copy's have weak powers. They have 1% out of 100% of your powers. When the copy is no longer needed it will disappear , giving you back the memories it has of you and what it has been doing.-

Now you must be wondering why I told him to make the copy my girlfriend, because I need it to be close to me and I don't want anything going wrong. He does his thing and left after telling me everything I need to know about the copy. It was sleeping for now which is good because I get to take a shower and go get some of my things just in case I need to sleep over. Speaking of sleep, I haven't even gotten any.

2 hours later.......

I come back from my room and the copy was up and looking at Zavey. Wait the copy is Zavey but not the really Zavey, what am I saying!!?, she's   Zavey 2.0

Me: hey amor
Z2.0: Hey Nigel ( with a big smile), I love the way you called me amor.
Me: Well get used to it, so what are our plans for today?
Z2.0: we could go shopping or watch a movie, I believe this will be our first date right?
Me: Yes it will be our first date.
Z2.0: So I'm going to take a shower and you start planning on what we are going to be doing.
Me: Okay.

She walks into the bathroom and a smile forms on my lips. It all feels real and good because watching someone from the shadows for a long time and finally dating them is a reward. Even though Z2.0 is fake but it's still Zavey.

POV~ Samuel

I slowly open my eyes and my vision was blurry, I had a headache and I couldn't remember anything. The place was being cleaned and it seems like I was the only one that didn't go home. I look for my car key and thank God I still had them. I walk to my car and drove to my house. I have a house ,I bought it after saving a lot of my money because I hate living in those rooms they give us. I do have one but I only use it when I want to f*CK girls. Nobody has ever come to my house and I would like to keep it like that.

3 months later.........

POV~ Samuel

It has been the hardest months ever. Exams are about to start, training is needed to be done and Zavey dating that 2Q diamond boy. They are always all over each other. Sometimes they seem to good to be true. She just doesn't seem to be herself but who am I to interfere or break two soulmates. Wait nobody said they were soulmates, what if That boy was found cheating, then they will break up and I can be with her..... I mean then she can be free.
*You can't do that Samuel*
Me: she might not be happy
*Did she say that?*
Me: I feel like you're trying to get in the way of my plans.
*I'm your diamond spirit so I must get in the way of bad things*
Me: I'm not backing out of this plan without a fight.
*I will be there to say I told you so*

POV Zavey

I was walking in a forest, with long trees and voices all over the place. I have been walking in this forest since I got to this place. I sit down for a moment because I was tired and then my grandma appeared from nowhere.

Grandma: you need to go back my child.
Me: I was trying to save him but I ended up at this place, I don't even know how to get back.
Grandma: keep walking, your almost close.When you get back, I need you to visit my old house . Someone will be waiting for you because there is something you need to know.
Me: okay grandma
Grandma:( looks at me with a big smile) I'm proud of you Zavey, now get up and go.
Me: okay, come back to me again soon.
Grandma: I will.

She walks away and I start to run. She said I'm close so I have to go back. I start to hear Nigel's voice, it seemed like he was crying, I run more fast and a bright light forms in front of me. I go through it and that was it.

Tbc..............