𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

The HMS Pogue slowly drove through the marsh towards the basically destroyed motel, that was suffering severe consequences from the hurricane

The HMS Pogue slowly drove through the marsh towards the basically destroyed motel, that was suffering severe consequences from the hurricane. It was absolutely disgusting compared to the cut, especially the Chateau. Kailani let out a breathe of shock, and JJ whistled, "I thought the Chateau looked bad."

"This place is a shitshow." John B commented as he guided the HMS Pogue towards the grass bank that had been filled with trash.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kiara and Tamara commented at the same time, and they sent smirks towards each other.

"You be the judger," Pope stated, and Kailani looked at them in slight concern.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays," Kailani told them in nervousness.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed," Pope stated and his knee bounced up and down nervously.

"All right. Here we go." JJ said excitedly as he grabbed the rope from the bow of small ship, and he pretended to speak into a radio, "This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for a landing." JJ then jumped off the boat with the rope in his hand, "Whoo!"

JJ then tied the rope to a spot on the ground to secure the boat, John B turned the boat off as he made his way over to JJ, "We good?"

"Yeah, we good." JJ responded, dusting his hands off on his shorts. 

"All right. Here goes nothin'." John B stated and hoped of the boat.

Kailani and Piper, who were also on the list of people going into the motel, and hopefully not dying, stood up from their seats as they followed the boys onto the grass bank. Piper hopped off first, with the help of Kiara, and John b turned to hold out his hands for Kailani to grab. She gratefully took them, and her feet thudded onto the ground when her flip flops came in contact with the grass. Kailani turned to Scout, who stood on the bow wagging his tail, and she gave him a small rub on the head with a smile.

"Hey, Kai, Pipes." Pope called, and the two girls turned to look at them.

"Yeah?" the girls asked in unison with slightly raised eyebrows.

"Don't let them do anything stupid." Pope said, gesturing to John B and JJ, who looked at them with slight offense.

"Especially JJ," Tamara added with a nod, and JJ gasped in offense.

"Oh, we will." JJ commented with a smirk, and he received a glare from Kailani.

Kailani turned back to the other and she stuffed her hands into her pockets, "Can't make any promises." Kailani shrugged her shoulder as she pursed her lips.

"Yeah, I know." Pope sighed as he stepped back.

Kiara suddenly stepped forward with a small nervous look, and she nervously scratched elbow, and she looked straight to John B "Uh, be careful." The group stepped back in shock, and John B blinked a few times as he glanced at Kailani, who took a big gulp of nervousness. "I mean it," Kiara pushed, and John B chuckled nervously.