𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 #𝟐

The Pogues were open the Chateau's screened-in porch, and the girls sat on the small couch, while Pope sat in one of the chairs

The Pogues were open the Chateau's screened-in porch, and the girls sat on the small couch, while Pope sat in one of the chairs. John B was leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. Currently, it was early the morning after they found the compass, and JJ was in the process of telling the story of when John B, Piper, and him went to visit Lana. 

"And we were right outside like this," JJ explained, as the rooster crowed in the background, "And all we hear is just, 'Bam! Bam! Bam!' Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside. All right? And I'm just looking at him, like-" JJ then came over to the girls, "Wait, first off, look at this shit. Look at it," JJ ran his hands through his hair, and specks of dandruff fell out of his hair and onto Kailani's thighs, and she brushed them off in disgust.

"That's dandruff, disgusting," Kiara explained, and Tamara's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Ew," Kailani muttered in disgust, as she brushed her thighs and shorts off.

"Okay, thank you," Pope said, wanting for JJ to finish the story.

"Look at that. All right?" JJ said, stepping back, "That's paint. At that point, I was just, like... I'm waiting for death."

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope questioned, and JJ nodded with a small 'yeah.' "Did you get a good description of them? What did they look like?"

"Anything," Tamara asked, clapping her hands together.

"Anything we can bring to a police report?" Pope questioned, and JJ leaned against one of the brick walls as he took a hit on his vape.

"Burly," JJ commented.

"Burly?" Kailani questioned with raised brows, and she looked to John B and Piper who both rolled their eyes.

"Yeah. You know, like-"

"That's not very helpful," Kiara stated.

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage. I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."

"Yeah. Yes. No, we know," Tamara said, knowing JJ hated talking about his dad.

"I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers... they're square groupers."

"They're square groupers, like narco square grouper?" Tamara asked.

"Like Pablo Escobar square grouper?" Pope asked.

"You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie," Kiara stated seriously.

Kailani listened as her JJ continued to try and explain that he didn't have a good picture, and Pope began talking bad about the compass. Piper and John B's eyes were locked, and they seemed to have a look of realization on their faces.

"No offense, JB, Pipes. I know it's your family," Pope stated, but he was cut off when John B and Piper spoke up at the same time.

"The office," the twins said, and they made their way into the house quickly.