𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

Stanley woke up to the familiar sound of his alarm clock. He sat up from his bed as he ran his fingers through his curls. He wouldn't have minded school so much if he wasn't constantly picked on it had been a whole year since the gang encountered Pennywise. Stanley often had nightmares of him still it was something that he knew he would never get over. He looked down at the scar on his hand, he then remembered the waitress closing his hand with the money in it, a smile grew on his face. He really thought she was amazing Stan then reminisced on how she was so generous and funny she was, and how effortlessly beautiful she looked, however, Stanley's thoughts were soon cut off by his mother's voice calling him down for breakfast. 

Stanley quickly got dressed in a soft yellow button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a long pair of khakis pants. He walked down the stairs to see his father drinking coffee and rehearsing a piece he was going to preach later on the day. Stanley's mother was making omelettes for her family. Stanley grabbed an apple and shoved it in his bag. 

"Oh you're such a handsome young man," Stanley's mother said as she stared at her son "ugh but we have to do something about this hair though," she said as she tried brushing it with her fingers. 

"Ugh mom," Stan said as he twirled his curls back to his natural form. 

"Have you been practising your speech, Stanley?" Stan's father peered up from his paper. 

"Yes sir," Stan lied. He had completely forgotten about his Bar Mitzvah was in a couple of weeks. It didn't excite him much to grow up.  His father wanted him to become a Rabbi just as he became one and how his father was one. Stanley didn't want to be a Rabbi, he felt as though he had no say in what he was going to become.

"Oh mom I'm really late for school so I'm just gonna head out," Stan said as he threw his backpack on his back.

"Wait you don't want any breakfast?" Stan's mother asked.

"No no I'm not that hungry," Stanley said as he kissed his mother's cheek. 

"Okay baby, I'll see you later," Stan's mother said as she fixed her husband's breakfast.

Stanley quickly left his house and grabbed his bike. He biked all the way to school it was a short bike to school but he always enjoyed it. It was the most peaceful part of his day, it was the part of his day when he remembered that he could just breathe and that everything was going to be alright. Stan parked his bike and inhaled before he stepped into the familiar hell hole called; school. 

"H-hey Stan the m-man," Billy said as he parked his bike. 

"Hey how's it going Bill," Stan said smiling. 

"Fine," Billy said with a grin. The two walked into the school to see the same faces since kindergarten.

"Oh shit, I've got my first class with Richie again," Eddie said while looking a Ben.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Richie said slightly blushing as he looked at Eddie. 

Eddie looked down at his watch. "Come on we need to get going guys."

"What? You afraid of being late to class baby boy?" Richie teased.

"Not I just don't want to be partnered up with you," Eddie teased back.

Thankfully Stanley was in a class with each of the other Loser's. First, he had Geography with Beverly, Eddie and Richie. He didn't mine having classes with Richie- although he can be annoying at times Richie did, in fact, liven up boring classes. Stanley plopped himself in an empty desk. "Goodmorning," The teacher said in a sweet voice. "Open your books to page 97, let's get started."