𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲

Beverly discreetly slipped away from the group and followed Stanley up the stairs.

"Stanley... Stan wait up- Stanley!" Beverly called out as she grabbed his arm Stanley pulled his arm back angrily.

"What?!" He asked as he looked back at her. "What do you want?"

"It's not what it looked like," Beverly tried to explain on Y/n's behalf.

"Oh really because it looked like Y/n kissing Mike-"

"But she didn't-" Just then Y/n and the gang appeared in the living room where Stanley and Beverly were talking.

"Stanley? I-"

"Forget it, I don't care anymore," he said solidly Y/n was at a loss for words.

Mike felt the need to step in. "Stanley man look, it's not what it looked like-"

"Oh really? Because it looked like Y/n kissing you," Stanley said disappointingly as he looked back at Y/n.

"Stanley-"

"I don't wanna talk about this," Stanley said backing up.

Y/n heart sank she wanted to explain herself but there was nothing to explain. She didn't even kiss Mike Y/n just wanted to have a little fun but she didn't expect it to end like this. She realized how much she had hurt Stanley and how much he had really loved her, but now she realized how much she loved Stan-

"Hey Stanley," the inebriated Sue called out while opening up the closet door to reveal her small dress and wandering hands on her own body. "We've still got 4 minutes left in here." Stanley's eyes widened in shock at the sounder of her voice. He looked at her in fear. "Come here," she moaned.

Stanley slowly looked turned back to face Y/n when all of a sudden Y/n punched him so hard in the face that he fell flat on his bottom.

Stanley looked at her from the floor painfully. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Y/n asked looking down at Stanley. "You scolded me for giving Mike an unromantic peck on the cheek which I didn't even do because I thought I had feelings for you when you were fucking some girl in a closet!"

"Y/n no she-"

"The sad part is' you had me feeling bad for you- you had me feeling like I did something completely wrong when all I was doing was-" Y/n was completely fired up she wanted Stanley back. She wanted to tell him so much, she wanted to kiss him and be with him but now-

"Fuck you, Stanley Uris!" Y/n spat out before running out of the party. Stanley quickly stood up.

"Y/n- Y/n please wait-

"Let her go, Stan... I don't think she wants to see anyone right now," Eddie said as he grabbed his arm. Beverly and Richie looked at each other and nodded at each other. Richie then slipped out of the party and followed Y/n outside in the rain discreetly.

The party went completely quiet for a moment.

Beverly looked at Stanley who was looking at the front door. "Stan what the-"

"Listen," Stanley said as he looked back at her. "We didn't do anything."

"That's not what it looks like," Beverly said looking at Sue.

"Stan," Sue called once again from inside the closet.

"Ya Stan, she's a good girl asshole," Richie said defending Y/n.

"Screw you, you were the one forcing her to kiss him beside Sue threw herself at me and locked us in the closet, honestly!"

"Ya," Sue signed from inside the closet. "He didn't want to do anything, he didn't even want to make out." The gang slowly turned their heads to face Sue.

"S-seriously?" Bill asked.

"Um-hm I tried getting into his pants but he-" Richie smiled at Sue then closed the closet door in her face.

"See I swear, Beverly you know how much I like Y/n," Stanley said honestly. "I need to get her back."

Just then came an unpleasant Greta who looked as though she had just found a couple of rats in her living room. "Get the hell out of my house!" She shouted at the broken and fighting Loser club.

ʟ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ ʀ

Y/n ran outside crying her eyes out. The sky was now grey and leaked out pitiful rain, just as Y/n was.

'Stanley said it was going to rain.'

She was so angry and embarrassed by Stanley's actions that if she ever saw him again she would punch him once more. How could he? Screwing some girl at a party- a girl who he didn't even like! What happened to the Stanley who defended Y/n from Bowers? Or the Stan that picked roses for Y/n when he heard that she was crying? Where was the sweet and innocent boy who bumped into her causing her to spill milkshakes all over themselves?

"Fuck you, Stanley!" She said over and over to herself. "Fuck!"

Once Y/n got home she was completely soaked from the rain. She walked over to the washroom to see her makeup completely running down her face. She angrily washed her face under hot water. Y/n then walked over to her bedroom took off her tight dress and unclipped her uncomfortable bra. Her tired and miserable soul felt comfort in slipping into her long and baggy t-shirt with her hair down to dry off.

She looked over to see Stanley's shirt in her closet. Just then Y/n burst into tears. She just about wanted to die a million deaths. Y/n buried herself under the cover where Stanley once held her, where once she felt safe and secure in his arms as if it was the place she needed to be.

'I love him though... as stupid as he is I love him and I really thought- he liked me,' Y/n thought to herself. 'Am I an idiot? What am I going to do?'

Y/n looked over to see Stanley's backpack on her bedroom floor, with a curious mind, she slipped out of bed and walked over to his bag. She pulled out the shirt that Stanely wore the day they bumped into each other.

"Oh Stanley," she murmured as she held the shirt close to herself. Just then Y/n heard a knock on her door. She paused for a moment hoping at it wasn't her imagination but then she heard it again.

"Stanley?!" Y/n whispered to herself.